Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

SteveM

Silver Member
..... I have finally got a new job after 6 months of redundancy. I can finally get some structure back into my life a hopefully shift these few pounds I have put back on ........

congrats!!! do tell all the details xxx

I will be an analyst/programmer for a local company. 5 minutes from home, though it is a 45% pay-cut from my previous job :cry:

Still, it pays the bills.

To just smooth things out, I have just lost my 2nd disc on my machine. That is where al my mail, music, photos, VB, work (including the weight spreadsheet!!)

Congratulations on the new job Steve, I wish you every success.

Congratulations i hope you enjoy your first day x

Many many congratulations really pleased for you!

Gx

Congratulations, you must be really pleased :)

Yes, I am well chuffed. Even more so as I have just managed to recover the partition on my second disc and recovered all the files ......

What a day!! :D

way to go! good luck with your new job and getting the structure back in your life

Congratulations on the new job Steve. I was made redundant last year and am currently working for a lot less money than I was, so I know how you feel :cry:

However, a job is a job - looks like things are looking up for you :D

The way I am looking at it is less money, smaller company, less stress, better work-life balance, and 5 minutes up the road.

I can accept less money to get my life back. Before I was driving 130 miles a day ...... now I will only be driving about 80 a week!!

That fact alone has to be work something.

Back