yeh baby......

mealiepuddin'

.... 11 pounds gone in 3 weeks........ just lovin' it!:D:D:D

THANKS for everyone's support on this forum!! I'd be lost with out you!

xxxx

Bugger.... was hoping to get to the stone this week, but I am quite happy with the one pound...... as long as it keeps coming off.

Sorry I have been so quiet..... been hectic at home..... no time to blether.

Hope you're all doing really well.... will steal some time tonight to read all your stories and results.

keep up the good work.;)
xx

well done. Some impressive weight losses with a pattern forming. Maybe you will have a bigger weight loss on wk 5. You seem to lose more on the odd weeks according to your signature...lol. Good luck x

whoo hoo...... I'VE HIT A STONE!!!

I can not believe how brilliant I feel now..... why did I wait so long to do the right thing!!

Clothes fitting much better and I have not had ANY problems with boating! Yippeeeee!! On a roll..... totally committed!:p

xxx

well done. a whole stone is fab. Keep up the good work. It sounds like youre enjoying the results and that should keep you motivated. x

Yay... another pound!

A bit disappointed though, but it has been a tough couple of weeks. Sick kids and visitors have not helped. I'm out of my exercise routine ( sick baby at home with ear infection)..... can't wait to get back to normal so that I can get stuck back in with walking.

Great to see all the other losses.... well done everyone!!!! :)

xx

Well done on your loss so far keep it up :D

Yay.... 2 lbs bites the dust!:p

Got to push a bit more the next 3 weeks - want to reach 21 by end of month.4lbs should be quite do-able!

Thanks again for all the support from everyone on here...... keep it up!!!;)

xx

whoop whoop..... and another 2lbs binned!

19lbs of lard....... 19 packs of the stuff!

Best thing ever, is that for the first time in my life, I don't feel like I am on a diet. I eat anything and everything healthy, but I am pretty sure that the 4 principals that the dietician shared with me, is saving my ass.

Hope you're all having success this week!!!! ;););)

well done =] keep it up

Hi all
Im a bit new to this. Ive got an absolute mountain of weight to lose so need the regime of a weekly weigh in. Scary prospect but there you go.:wave_cry:

I think I've struck a nice weight loss pattern now. Seems quite steady, but I must admit that my eating pattern is fairly steady too.

Quite chuffed..... 88 pounds have turned into 67 in 2 months.

xx

Grrrrrrr :sigh: TWO POUND GAIN!

Nevermind - it was my 40th birthday party and I have not completely pigged out, but enjoyed more wine than I normally do. :D

Felt great on my birthday and everyone commented on a healthier glow. I feel so much better...... quite a bit more to go, but feeling positive! It has been quite an abnormal week food wise - a bit out of sync with it - trying very hard to stick to the rules!

Back on track..... seeing dietitian in 4 weeks time! Hopeing for another 7lbs loss by then. Fingers crossed;)

xx

Yay.... 2 lbs off again! Back on the straight and narrow!

It really is hard to get the head on the right track again after a wee spell of "menu relaxation".
So much of it mind over matter.

Have put my chart up on the cupboard again - 21 lbs lost and 67 to go. Hoping for another 20 by Christmas!

Fingers crossed for everyone else this week!!!! :)

Back