yepaaaaaa !!

methenie

methenie from london.
sooooooo happy
i lost this week 4 pounds !

i did start sport this week .. swimming and good walk 4 times per week i feel good ..

im now 15 stones and some pounds i was shame to go in swimming pool but i did and now im going to carry on !

thanks for all support and facts i see in this forum.

Wow you are doing so well, WELL DONE!!!!!
Nat.
x

was getting in the pool easier than you'd expected?
No hoards of sniggering gigglers to stare at you?
no flood alert after you entered the water?
well done.any way your hardly fat at all now

Sounds like you had a great week Methanie. Well done for braving the pool and all the walking. I must say I agree when i started up the exercise I felt so much better too. The 4lb are a real bonus.

You are really a star!

Dizzy x

well done and congratulations...... when did you start??? you have done fan-bloody-tastic... you must feel like a new woman!!!

well done again, gobsmacked i am :D :D :D

love

Gen xxx

:)
was getting in the pool easier than you'd expected?
No hoards of sniggering gigglers to stare at you?
no flood alert after you entered the water?
well done.any way your hardly fat at all now

noooo nobody did looked me only myself.. i think i carry on to se me like i was before...
ist the first step .. this one was difficulte but after i did feel like a queen :) !!

today i feel great and i hope i will finish my sole source in 3 months and half ..
but sport and water are the keys to keep going..

thanks jane and all off you .;)

well done and congratulations...... when did you start??? you have done fan-bloody-tastic... you must feel like a new woman!!!

well done again, gobsmacked i am :D :D :D

love

Gen xxx

Hi Gen

i did start one year ago but i did stop and restart last september .. at 21 stones lost 5 stones in 4 months . and total : 9 stones .

Well done on the weight loss and secondly for taking that step and going swimming. Swimming is a great way to tone you up, I went back to the pool yesterday and really enjoyed it.

Youve set a good example to all.:D

Well done :)

Hi Methenie,

Congratulations on your 4 pounds weight loss!!!

Well done on going swimming...I have not got the courage up yet myself to go:eek: :(

I am so impressed!

Love Mini xxx

Well done on your weight loss and on getting in that pool.

There is nothing worse than the feeling of exposure you feel when you are in a swimming costume.:(

Back