1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Yes can do it... Food Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Yes, 4 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Yes

Yes Silver Member

WW at the moment...I will try this for a while
    Well I start tomorrow...I have done SW before but really don't seem to get my head round this EE plan...so will do the R and G days. Green ones seem the best for me.

I am also going to make my husband plus father and daughter eat what I am cooking this time round..they could all do with eating better and if they don't like it....tough! I also plan to join the gym again, and do a few more things for myself this year!

Also I would love support and comments please.

Best of luck to all starting on Tuesday 4th Jan 11. !!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    Welcome to the forum!
    Good luck with your weight loss endeavors. If you continue to return to minimins I know you'll find supportive people who will help to motivate you tons! I love it here!
  4. Yes

Yes Silver Member

WW at the moment...I will try this for a while
    Well not eaten yet but did my weight in OMG even after the flu over Christmas I didn't lose but hubs lost a stone ehh what's with that! Oh well I have done it before I can do it again!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.