Yes I can

Hi Guys I'm Onamission
I was once on the CD and lost 2st I went on holiday and didn't go back on it, BIG mistake. 6months on and I have put back the on 2st ++ after. I decided to restart the diet again but this time I'm aiming for 4st and seeing the diet to the end.:family2:

Welcome, yes you can!!! We all have our reasons, but once we decide to come back, we gotta keep all that positive energy to spur us further. I'm a returner too, but this time, I decided to join this forum for when the hard times come and it really works, the encouragement and success stories really keeps me going. Good luck on your journey.

Just like me

I am 5 days deep and I'm already quite alert and full of energy, so I decided to log onto the forum instead of eating away or thinking of food. I have pulled out a dress I am aiming to fit my the end of summer it's an "Oasis" size 16 I am current squeezing into an 18.
I am really motivated this time round and nothing is going to get in my way.;)
I will be on this forum quite a lot so that I don't feel like I'm going mad as there are plenty of people out there just like me.

Same here

It seems we have the same amount of weight to lose 90 lbs:eek:, it can seem quite daunting at times (actually all the time if I look at the BIG pic), but when you see how fast the weight comes off, I say, yes I can get there

Hi and welcome, you CAN do it, just take one day at a time and come on here whenever you need to distract yourself. There are a lot of inspirational people on here who will help too x x

Hey Eclipse & Enlightenme2
Thanks for the support and well done for all the weight loss and maintaining it.
Enlightenme looks like we are in this together with the same targets.
Hopefully we should be there by mid/end Oct which not far the way the months are flying.

welcome back to CD and with a bit of determination, you will soon be at goal!

OMG

Hi Guys
I have had to walk out of the room whilst the family feast on Pizza Express. I hope everything finishes otherwise I will be reading threads all night. My kids keep asking mummy why aren't you having any and I feel like saying :kissass: but they are to young.

Hi Guys
I am currently on cloud 9. I nearly lost a 1st in 2 week but not quite. I haven't been here in while I have been job hunting. I hope we are all doing well and seeing that light at the end of that tunnel it can only get closer on this journey..

Hey onamission, well done you're a quarter of the way there. Hows the job hunting going? Keep us updated ont he job progress as well as CD progress.

Back