YES! Nearly there!!!!!!!!!!!

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
I am so happy today, I have lost a further 3lbs - wicked eh!!

I am now 10 stone 3 - my target was 10 stone 4.

I have been naughty this week and downed the water and that, and still lost - ave it mate ave it!!!!!!!!

Am now verging on a size 10 - what a great feeling.

L
XXXXXX

Well I have been maintaining for 2 weeks now - i have been doing CD during the day at work and then having a few meals in the evenings plus some naughty bits at the weekend.

I have found that not drinking much alcohol - as in 1 week on 1 week off, really helps me!

I am going to start my new gym membership next week, also am going to start swimming.

A little bit of what i like does no harm - and if i feel its not working i can change it and do something else.

Im happy!!!

x

Well I have been maintaining for 2 weeks now - i have been doing CD during the day at work and then having a few meals in the evenings plus some naughty bits at the weekend.

I have found that not drinking much alcohol - as in 1 week on 1 week off, really helps me!

I am going to start my new gym membership next week, also am going to start swimming.

A little bit of what i like does no harm - and if i feel its not working i can change it and do something else.

Im happy!!!

x

Hi there - well done on getting PAST your goal !!! :D

you must feel fab !

your maintenance plan sounds interesting.....when you say you're doing CD during the day...what do you have ?? any tips /advice would be welcome...starting to thinkabout my own maintenance and what you're doing sounds like the kinda thing that would work for me too.....

thanks for your help

love

Debz
xx

Brilliant, well done on reaching your goal.

SNAP!! I lost 4lbs at my weigh in yesterday and now am only 4lbs off 9 stone (my goal). Also fitting into 10s now on the bottom (still 12 on top though). Hurrah for us!! I am going to be really, really good this week and then go onto 1500 with some treats at the weekend.

Thank you everyone, I feel great and am now officially a size 10! I took back loads of 12's to next on saturday and bought a gorgeous size 10 black suit - i am so chuffed.

Also i met up with my ex for a drink last night and i think he was a bit speechless! Told me i had a good arse - haha, i said well it was under there all that time!!

Ok so, i am having my choc shake for breakfast, oriental chilli crisps for lunch with a coke zero and for tea i have my bar, and also nibble on a bit of chicken - then some nights like last tuesday i will have a healthy ish sort of meal - does anyone else love the mediteranean sausages that bowyers make? orange pack - they are delicious only 60 calories each anyway i had 3 of those plus a tbl spoon of beans and a plum tomato - yum yum.

I am going to pizza express on wednesday night and will have the ceasar salad!

This weekend i didnt go too mad so hopefully if i stick to the diet this week i might lose another 1lb.

Im so flipping happy this morning! I pranced into that pub last night soooo smug thinking look at what ur missing...ha ha ha. Naughty eh, but its one of those things in life that girls just DO - a guilty indulgence you know? If i've got it i will flaunt it!

Sorry i am rambling!

L
x

Im so flipping happy this morning! I pranced into that pub last night soooo smug thinking look at what ur missing...ha ha ha. Naughty eh, but its one of those things in life that girls just DO - a guilty indulgence you know? If i've got it i will flaunt it!

Good on yer girl, there's nothing quite as satisfying as flaunting your hot new bod in front of an ex - priceless:D

You deserve to be so blimmin happy!!!!!

Well done you x

Wow, you have done well, congratulations. And one in the eye for the ex - YAY. If you don't mind my asking, how tall are you? There's an interesting thread going about relative weights and sizes and it's got me thinking about how much we all vary.

Well done Lauren mate!

I'm still a little behind you at 10st 7 and still a size 12ish but not 14 .... I wanna be a 10 again!!!

Well done you!!! :)
xxx

I am 5 foot 4 and a half, wish i was a little taller!!

Yeah I know - haha! I felt so good, it was a great feeling considering he hasn't changed at all!

I must update my blog!

Thanks guys - it has been hard but so worth it!

Good luck Hayley, not far now?

Xx

Back