YES OR NO

hi nic
how are you gettin this week?just wanted to thank you,u were the first person to contact me,iv never done anything like this before so i was quite nervous.hope your don well
x jenny
oh ps i think will is a woman:p

Nic Will is a lady xx lol I was misled, wrongly as my brother is also Will oops x

OOOOPPPSSSSS lol i just assumed lol .... its like they say A S S U M E, makes an ASS out of UME LOL
XX Was i right in what i was saying about eating tho?

hi nic
how are you gettin this week?just wanted to thank you,u were the first person to contact me,iv never done anything like this before so i was quite nervous.hope your don well
x jenny
oh ps i think will is a woman:p
Hi Jenny,

I am feeling good now (went out last night ...yay and still stuck to it , danced my little sock off)the PMT has passed on a bit :D We're together there i have never done a diet like this either...... tried everything else tho lol ALL THE FADs ....never worked lol
How's it going for you? have you had your first weigh in yet? How are the mental cravings?

hey nic
yeah id been on the diet 2 weeks before i found the site,found it in nick of time,was struggling.well done goin out im lasting an hour or 2 out my mates are too annoyin when their drunk lol,as am i might i add.got some great news today tho,i was worried about going away with my friend on hols coz i want to do the refeed.and ya know yourself a holday with best mate usually involves lots of amazing and buckets of wine,vodka.turps.anything,but know shes pregnant im so happy for her,and happier coz she wont be able to drink so now i wont feel so pressured,am really looking forward t o going wawy,i feel if i brake it i wont continue and i have 6 stone to loose.but il truck on..:girlpower:my weigh in is on man ill keep you posted,your doin so well..chat soon have to fly off to work:tear_drop:

hi there. thankyou for your replys, first of all what is vicds? i have been to chemist and defo lost 7lbs had second weeks supply including 4 flapjacks i tried one for lunch it wasnt too bad! my hubby and son are eating chinese in front of me and i AINT BOVERED good eh x

Very low calorie / carb diets xx congrats on your loss...sorry i assumed you were a man..misleading name

Excellent, well done. VLCD Very Low Calorie Diet.

Excellent, well done. VLCD Very Low Calorie Diet.
Thanks hunni...mybe we should do a sticky thread on acronyms so new people know the expressions being used...took me a while to figure some out lol......how are you getting on ?

hey guys just on break from work,have zero energy,and very lightheaded not sure wats goin on,anyone else feel like this have already drank 4litres water and had 2 shakes.not sure i can do this have to go back in a few minutes:wave_cry:

take it easy and drink more water huni xx

my hubby calls me will after my madien name willetts!! sorry should of said i was a woman. oh i need another pee, ive used to toilet paper

aye easier said then done pet am a bartender and its sat night the other bartender called in sick so wish me luck,:cry:i will try drink more water thanks hon,chat tomo x

Awww hunni...good luck x

hello will :)

its kiger from champdogs!!! i just sent you a reply back on there.:D

hiya kiger nice to see you but which one is you? not tried the peppermint tea with choc cus i love it on its own, but i do mix the vanilla with coffee yum its my morning fix, well now on day 7 here i go x

day 6 here,,i love the peppermint with the choc,,hot,,it's yummy

you look just great kiger, anyway when making the chocolate shake with hot water does it not currdle?

Back