yes yes YES!

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
I went to Tesco last night and got the smallest pair of jeans (size 14) never thought they would fit...I am now sat in them. :D

I started at nearly a size 22. I just can't tell you how good this feels. sorry to brag, I am just over the moon! and its friday!!!

How is everyone else today and what would make your day?

Brag away hun you have worked hard for it its a great feeling so brag away and well done x

Indeed! Brag brag and brag some more! Hearing you say these things only makes me think "I can do this!!".

Congratulations again darling!!

xxx

WOW! well done Megan!!!

Size 14:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Love Mini xxx

megan - Well done. It's so good to see people having wonderful results. I get a bit fed up cos at the moment my tummy is going down but I still can't get into any smaller sizes although I have lost over 2 stones lol - I suppose things are starting to "fit" rather than cut me in half so I have to be patient but it really does cheer me up to read posts like yours :) so thank you!

Well done, I just cannot wait until the day I can say that I can get into a size 14 jeans. Your an inspiration to me as I've been feeling like I will never get there but after your post I am definately going to keep on trying. Thank you for sharing x

Its great isnt it this shrinking well done xx

That's BRILLIANT!!!

thanks girls, funny thing is i still think of myself as 22 and so getting into 14s is totally strange for me! I dodnt believe it and when I pick them up I think how small they are hehe xxx

Well done megan, I hope you did a victory dance in the aisles at Tesco's or lead a merry congo up and down the fruit and veg section wow, its a great reason to celebrate and revel in that 'Friday feeling'.

What would make my day - think it happened a couple of hours ago (an admiring glance from a chap I've had a little crush on for quite a while!)

Back