YESSS

madhousemum

Silver Member
I went to asda yesterday and oh told me to treat myself to a pair of jeans and oh told me to buy size 14 being in mind i havent been able to get into size 14 george jeans for couple of years and i come home put them on and ......................

purrrrrfect fit.:bliss::party0019:

also oh mum come yesterday and havent seen her in 2 months and after she said hello she said you lost weight can see it and you look good when i told her i lost a stone as she asked she said are you sure it isnt 2 stone, i was so pleased that someone pointed it out to me i know my oh and sister has and that boost ya confidence but it boost it either more coming from someone else who you havent seen for couple of months. xxx

Isn't it the best feeling in the world??? Enjoy! Well done!

nice one good for you x

thank you i was so happy

Well done mhmum, enjoy your success!

thank you xxxxxx

oh i am feeling so over joyed i am seeing all my friends tomorrow up the school i wonder if they will notice lol. all i can say is goal weight HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. XX

Well done babe! Enjoy the attention tomorrow, I had lots of open mouths when I collected my little one from school today and it took me ages to get away!

x

it is nice when people notice - i saw my brother in law a couple of weeks ago and hadn't seen him since i very first started LT - he'd had his hair cut so i said to him 'where has your hair gone' and he replied with 'where has half of you gone?'! LOL

i bet that was a great feeling vicky and i bet you still smile when you think about him saying it?

Back