Yesterday should have been my wedding day :-(

Supergirl1980 said:
I think most of us on here have lost and gained the same stone or two over and over again, so you're certainly not alone there. You sound very positive though and are facing the SW way of life with real positivity, so you should believe in yourself that this time it will come off and stay off!

I've lost 7.5stone in a year and am sure that coming on mini's practically every day has helped as well as staying to image therapy at group. In the past I used to weigh and go but staying for the happy clappy stuff really does inspire and motivate me.

I hope all goes well for your first group tonight and good luck!

I have to agree with you. I was very scathing of IT to start with and I do still think its a bit pants compared to mins but to be honest I have kinda gotten into the swing of it. It takes a bit of time to get used to though so stick with it.

I wanted to hug you too after reading that. It must have been a hard thing to do but if you have the courage to do something like that (rather than going along with it as the easy option) then you sound strong enough to take control of your eating demons

Wishing you all the luck in the world and one day you'll get the wedding you dream of

Wishing u all the luck in the world x
I put off marrying my then fiancé for 12 years as I refused to be an overweight bride but then after a health scare & a look at what really mattered to me we finally got married & had a great day. My weight always has & I'm afraid prob always will be a major issue for me but I refuse to let it control my life. It makes me sad to think of all the situations I've passed on or made excuses for throughout my life & u'd think that alone wld be enough to make me stick to a diet but sadly no.

Aw Claire, sending big hugs to you. You will soooooooooooooooooo do this, we are all here to support each other and you sound as if you are in the right place. That is a very important first step, you will succeed and keep bobbing on here for info and support. Well done for joining S W the best eating plan by far! :) :) :)

Hi Claire just wanted to add that I have just rejoined SW after having a 5wk break. I started (for the 3rd time) March 2011 and lost almost 2 stone. Then christmas came and I haven't been on plan since! The final straw was going on holiday at the same time as last year and looking back in my book to see I was only 2lbs lighter! A full yr of really trying and nothing. I took a break and have rejoined as a brand new mbr, this is my first week and I weigh in tomorrow I have found that new mbr enthusiasm again and am totally determind. You sound like you are too and you've got so much to do it for and your not on your own.

Good luck!!!

Hi Claire - Forget about yesterday and look forward to tomorrow - I would recommend staying to meetings and planning meals, if you can there is lots of valuable support from other members and your consultant. I've lost count of the number of times I have joined and re joined weight watchers. This time I was determined to give myself a kick up the bum so I looked for my local S W meeting. I went alone didn't know anyone, and what I found was support, help and friendship. On top of that I have now found this invaluable site. I only joined at the weekend and already reading members threads and recipes have given me inspiration. You can do this girl and your little ones will be so proud of their mummy on her big day, and hubby will be just speechless. Good Luck hun xx

Well!!!! just shows how new I am to this site ...... posted on here wishing u luck Claire and only just looked at the date you posted your thread DOH what a plonker I am ......... I will now look at the dates haha

OMG really Im not blonde ...... the thread isnt old I just looked at your joining date and thought u had posted in 2008. I think ill crawl in a hole now ( oh and take computer lessons) :confused:

claireheath22 said:
Thank you for all you lovely comments - I know I don't start slimming world officially until tonight but I am having a 100% October so having fruit and yogurt for breakfast, soup for lunch and then jacket potato and beans for tea xx I cant wait. This time next year, I will be 11 stone :)

U deserve happiness. Good luck and be sure to inform us when u reach ur target. Ps u r certainly not a failure!!! Xxx

Good luck with your journey, we have all been there losing and regaining weight so you are not a failure. You can do it and you will have the most wonderful wedding day with photos you can look at with pride and say 'i did it!'.

Just read your post Claire, I really wish you the very best of luck with your weight loss journey!!

*hugs*

Looking forward to reading future posts from you and following your success! You can do it :)

xox

Back