Yesterday was a lovely day but hard in the evening....

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Hi all

Had a nice day yesterday, went to get my hair cut and nails done and drank loads of water, felt ok until the evening!

Went for a drink with my family and took my water flavouring with me, was ok but ALL they spoke about was FOOD!!! Not that they were talking about different things they like, but more in the context of funny stories (my mum and dad went for an indian and my mum got drunk and wasn't very well when she got home - dad said he might as well have thrown £60 out the front of our house haha!) by the time I got home I was so hungry, i just had to go to bed - not before bloody ehem what i had promised my b/f which i completely wasn't even concentrating just thinking please get it over with so i can go to sleep TOO MUCH INFO I KNOW!! But I just felt soooo preoccupied and hungry.

Feel better today and the scales say i've lost 7.5lbs since Tuesday which is GOOD - still got 2 stone to go!

I had a bad headache from 5 till 10pm on Friday and it came back on Saturday morning, felt so bad as I couldnt do anything on Friday night, but went quickly Sat morning.

Getting fed up of the cravings - all I have to do is think about something and I cant get it out of my head for ages! The other day in a meeting I remembered me and my b/f went to Gourmet Burger and I had this chicken burger with camembert and cranberry sauce - made me feel full up and sick at the time but i couldnt get it out of my head!!!!!!

I hope that i can forget about food and just get on with it - as im not allowing myself to CHEAT AT ALL so whats the point - i suppose a craving is a craving though - when i get pregnant i know im going to crave the oddest stuff!! I just know it!

Going to try and drink 4.5L today - thats 9 bottles!

Anyway over and out for me - hope u all have a good day!!

xxx

I try to think how pleased I will be in the morning when I have resisted. I am not a good one to advise as I also have the same problem and even raw cauliflower was tempting me last night and I did give in but was pleased with myself that that was it. I find it easier at the weekend when I can concentrate on dieting and not eat on the run at work. Write down the clothes you were wearing and promise yourself that you will put them on a week later and enjoy the different feel. That helps me!

Back