Yesterday was ruddy awful

sun

Gold Member
It was day 5 yesterday, it started good but deterioted fast.

I was so so hungry for the fist time since starting despite drinking 6 litres of water.

I was snappy, restless, in fact I took myself off to bed at 8.00.

Lets hope day 6 is a good day. I am excited by the first WI on Monday night

At least you got through it without eating so well done...xx
I hope today is a better day for you....Good luck!

well done for sticking with it and not giving in. Days like that are tough but they seem to be few and far between. keep going it will be worth it :)

thankyou, maybe because its the weekend, I just dont know why I'm feeling a bit low, maybe I need to get my first WI and hopefully get a good result to lift my spirits.

Has anybody else felt low in their first week x

Hi Sun!

I know exactly where you're coming from - week 1 was pretty hellish for me if I'm honest! But stick with it - in a couple of days or so you'll really begin to feel the benefits of being in ketosis (more energy, not hungry etc.) and I'm positive you'll start to feel great! It's so worth it - I'm on day 64 of foundation today and I feel better and more alive than I have done for probably the last 4 or 5 years (as you can probably see if you look at my 'I feel fantastic' post above)!
Everyone has days on LL where they think 'I can't do this', but if you can get through those days the sense of achievement is amazing, the results will be fantastic and it is so worth it!

Just remember, you are strong - you can do it!

Let us know how you get on at your first weigh in - I'm sure it will be fab! :)

Bex

thankyou bex, I know i CAN do it, cooking sunday lunch for family is hard today, I'm drooling xxx

In the 1st week I didn't find not eating too difficult but for the first 2/3 weeks I was really emotional - I think this is perhaps somethiing to do with the looking at your inner self and dealing with the thoughts you find. I wish I had found this diet 10 years ago when I was really depressed but may be it wouldn't have been right for me then. It does get easier and the hunger does disappear. Good Luck with your weigh in and I am sure that will boost you and your class mates will be there to support you through this.

Let us know how you get on.:scale:

Dear Sun

Well done for hanging on in there! I admire you for doing a Sunday lunch; I used to take myself off to bed and I felt the early days tough going so you are NOT alone and yes, it IS worth it!

Take care.

Mrs Lxxxx

Well done there sun - the weekends are notoriously bad (if you come on Minimins on a Saturday night and go to some of the other forums you'll see a lot of people gnashing their teeth!)

Back