Slow and steady wins the race

just wanna be a 16

I’m on a slow journey, started jan 17 - spent the year like a yo-yo! I’ve lost 4 stone 6 pounds so far.

Yesterday I started exante, just taking it a day at a time. I’ve got enough packs and bars for 12 days.

I had three milkshakes and one bar yesterday, also 3 litres of water. I didn’t feel hungry but it was torture smelling the food my husband cooked for the families tea, I took myself off for a bath.

I am lacking in energy this morning, I normally do two swimming classes today but I’ve cancelled them. Just having a chilled morning before work 😊

Hey that's a great loss since Jan 😀
I'm on day 3 of exante and guess I'm feeling pretty similar to you....not hungry but very tired....and cancelled swimming for the foreseeable!
Hopefully this won't last long....the tired feeling not the lack of hunger and swimming!!
What have you ordered...just shakes or a mix of stuff?
Good luck!

Hello and welcome! I'm sure you've heard this a million times but the first week is always the hardest and if you can stick to it through that (including the smell of food!) you'll be fine.

Managing exercise on VLCDs is super tough. I'm on Week 6 (ish?) at the moment and pretty low energy in general, although not hungry or suffering. I definitely wouldn't want to be doing anything more than walking, to be honest. And I've still got a lot to lose.

afternoon. Thanks for the reply’s, nice to know I’m not alone.

Well it’s day three and I’m feeling much better, I had the headache from hell yesterday! My energy levels are better today too, I’m hoping to go swimming tomorrow.

Oh by the way that tracker thing with my weights on - how do I change it?

Have a great day

Happy to hear your headache has gone - I remember having a few headachy/lethargic days around day 3-4 but then I hit ketosis and it all magically vanished :)

Hi Wannabee and welcome. Awesome loss so far. I have found Exante to be quite slow on turning orders around so if you like the plan, you might want to get ordering.

Good idea to cut the swimming out until you feel more steady. The energy will come but the first week is definitely pants for most people :)

Back