Yesterday

charlies_mummy

all for my little man x
Yesterday at work I had the most awful day, anything that could go wrong seemed to, which when you're a nurse is not brilliant for anyone! If this had happened a few months ago I would have demolished a big bar of galaxy and a glass or two of wine when I got home, but instead as the new reformed me I had an options and a long bath :) My other half fancied an indian takeaway, and I only had boiled rice and a prawn rogan josh with one poppadum! Now sitting preparing myself for a long day at work, superspeed soup in bag ready for lunch.
Sorry, I know this is a boring post but am so proud of myself and how I am taking this commitment to better health seriously, even when stressed and full of self pity!

Good for u! Its nice when u realize life doesn't have to interrupt weight loss. My daughter wanted Chinese buffet today (She's 3!!) And I did just fine! Very strengthening of the spirit. Keep rockin on! I know that this is for real this time. Looks like u do too!

Well done you as a fellow nurse myself I'm proud!!! Might go and make some superspeed soup myself ready for work tomorrow!!

Well done, it is breaking previous 'bad' habits like that which make this journey more achiveable. Well done!

well done you:D

well done you! and its not a 'boring' post....its really motivational to see what obstacles others avoid and often makes you think i can do that too!

Thank you for all your lovely comments :) Just come back from another looonnnngggg 14 hour shift, covered in scratches and some lovely bruises forming, good job I love my job! Now relaxing with a glass of pepsi max and an apple, so rock and roll! x

Yesterday at work I had the most awful day, anything that could go wrong seemed to, which when you're a nurse is not brilliant for anyone! If this had happened a few months ago I would have demolished a big bar of galaxy and a glass or two of wine when I got home, but instead as the new reformed me I had an options and a long bath :) My other half fancied an indian takeaway, and I only had boiled rice and a prawn rogan josh with one poppadum! Now sitting preparing myself for a long day at work, superspeed soup in bag ready for lunch.
Sorry, I know this is a boring post but am so proud of myself and how I am taking this commitment to better health seriously, even when stressed and full of self pity!
Well done and good for you CM!

So many people have bad days and it becomes the catalyst to go off plan.

I have bad days at work every day or so it seems lately. I'm now able to channel that anger into gym or exercise.

Like you, previously I would have ran to the chippy (in my case, chocolate in yours).

Proof positive that SW is more than just losing weight - a complete change of mindset in my humble opinion.

Good luck!

Steve

Back