Yesterday

Gene Genie

Mad as cheese
Yesterday I had a very cack day at work , had a meeting with my bosses about the distribution of work between the team and how I always seem to end up doing more than another very lazy member of the team their response was just stop being so nice and helpful and they couldnt make her pull her weight! now being nice and helpful is a part of my personality so its not exactly something i can change but I finished work yesterday and was gutted I just wanted to come home and type up my resignation letter there and then and couldnt be bothered with anything in the world apart from wanting a portion of fish n chips wih gravy .But then I realised if i quit my job I wouldnt have the money for LT and if I ate the fish and chips I would just stuff everything up and at the moment one of the more important things in my life losing weight and getting healthy . Its way more important than a job I can change if i really start looking and if i leave the NHS i can earn more so thatll be a bonus!! . So I came in here read all your banter calmed down and decided im just going to work to rule!
I usually get in work at 7:45 and leave the house at 6:30 to do this. Today I am getting in at the latest time i can arrive 8:45 and im leaving bang on time STUFF EM !! and im going to carry this on till i decide I either need some flexi or I get a new job

Anyway have my WI today and since i didnt come home and stuff my face im hoping itll be a good un!

So Minimins isnt just a weight loss forum is much much more ta folks

aww, genie......hope you have a much better day today, well done for not caving in! Your right, you shouldn't change who you are, and the lazy people will get sussed out sooner or later, they always do.
Keep up the good work and very best of luck for your weigh in today! xxxxx

Oh it is so hard to resist the lure of food when you are feeling like that so well done! Your weight loss will make you feel incredible and you will not care about who is doing less or more work because u wont be able to stop admiring yourself. Well done, let us know how you get on! xx

not sure if you read my post the other day about bad day at work but I can really relate to how you feel hun :( Good luck with your WI and I hope you have a nice day x

Like you said, stuff work. You are doing so well, don't let the b******S grind you down girl XXXX

Back