Yet another attempt

BlackRose

Gold Member
Hi all,

I don't know how many times I've tried LT before, all with varying degrees of success and duration but I've always fallen off the wagon. No actually I have leaped from the wagon and rolled mercilessly down a mucky hill eating sweets and bad stuffs along the way!!

Anyways, the upshot of it is I am heavier now than I have ever been and I have never been so unhappy in my own skin before. To say I feel fat and hideous wouldn't even begin to describe it. I am utterly depressed -in all senses of the word and I know that this time I need to do it. I've come on here before full of positive declarations and shouting HOORAH THIS TIME I'M GONNA DO IT! So I'm not about to do that again. This time I am taking it an hour at a time. Not even a day at a time because as we all know, a day on LT can be a mighty long time!

So today is day one, I have had a shake and am feeling like I might just get through this day. After that I'll take it from there.

So GOOD LUCK TO ALL and HAPPY LIPOTRIMMING!!!

:D :D

Good on you for getting back on it - that's half the battle!
I think it is mostly a psychological thing because I am on day 3 and I have only really got hungry late at night but I find myself wanting food all the time!!
You sound really positive though and I'm sure you'll get through today :)
Good luck x

Welcome back chick!! You sound like you know exactly what your doing this time and thats great! All you can do is try your best and stick around on here for support and i'm sure you can do it this time! I'm on my FINAL restart just as i know a lot of others are on here and we're all damn positive were going to get it done once and for all! You'll be fine hun good luck :D xx

Thanks ladies -making up a cheery up playlist as I type. :D

hey welcome back! good luck, I to tried many many times before I cracked it :) hour by hour is a good plan, hope this is the one for you xx

Cheers Y.M. I'm trying not to be too emotional this time. I just want to get the head down and get on with it. And as much as I loved minimins before when I've been doing it it also became another source of pressure for me. I hated letting people down as I elt I was and it became embarrassing so I'm having to be selfish and come on just when I need it. Obviously when I'm on I'll support and encourage to the best of my ability but otherwise my focus is on me me me!! lol

I sincerely wish everyone the best of luck and health. :D

I just take it one day at a time. When I make it though one day, at bedtime, I just think - well done, let's see what we can do tomorrow. I'm trying to do this until the end of May but you know what if I don't then it's also ok and as long as I don't go back to my old habits well I might have cracked it.

Good luck !

Welcome back and good luck hun!

Back