Yet another newbie! Day 1 tomorrow!

Hi Everyone, I'm another newbie - starting tomorrow. Have done LL in the past and kept the weight mostly off for 2 years but it's crept (leapt) on over the past year. Received all my food packs today from the bumper box and curious about what they taste like.

I want to lose 5 stone ideally although I'd still be overweight according to my BMI it wouldn't be by much and I'm sure my Doctor would agree it's a great start.

I look forward to chatting (or posting) with more of you soon! Wish me luck for tomorrow, I'm excited! :D

A xx

Hi welcome I started today - worth looking at the posts found some useful info...... off to bed now but just wanted to wish you luck and lets compare notes in a week! I've started a diary so my first day diary posted to view

Here's to tomorrow.

best of luck with your Exante journey :)

Good luck with your fantastic journey, I wish you well. I am on day 12 today and still going strong. You just have to get into the zone x

Good luck im on day 5, the food is fine, not too keen on mushroom soup or choc shake but im managing fine and enjoying the diet so far.

Hope you get on fantastic today x :)

Hi there TheNewMrsb
Good luck with it all,i am on week one(first weigh in on Monday)and feeling/doing fine.Have five stone to lose and i`m pretty determined to reach my goal for this May.
Keep posting!!

Thanks very much everyone!

I had a strawberry shake this morning and thought it was really nice - much nicer than the LL. Just had one of the chocolate orange bars and enjoyed that too - felt quite hearty.

Still excited today about weight loss so things aren't too trying yet (plus I had an enormous dinner last night).

Thanks for the well wishes everyone x

Hi just checking to see how you got on today? just finished day 2.

Good Luck! I'm starting tmrw and I pray we all manage to reach our goals!

Good luck ladies!!

Hello! Sorry for delayed reply. After feeling great until Friday afternoon I then developed a horrendous headache and went to bed on Friday evening. Got up briefly for some liquid and then went back to sleep again.

Woke up yesterday feeling a bit better, took some paracetamol and went to get my hair done. Felt a bit light headed but feeling much better today!

How is everyone else doing? x

Back