• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yet Another Newbie

S: 20st0lb C: 19st1lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 0st13lb(4.64%)
Hi everyone,

I previously lost 2 stone on SW but have regained it and then some!:sigh: Sadly, my health has decreed it necessary that I get off my behind and lose the weight!

Tomorrow I re-start SW and hope to lose all of my excess weight and keep it off this time.

I am looking forward to meeting new friends and gaining support along the difficult road ahead. One thing I can be sure of, at least on SW I won't begin to think I am a hamster or rabbit, given the food choices! :drool:

I will set up my profile tomorrow once I know what the damage is with regards to my weight, although I do have a rough idea.......:cry:

Onwards and upwards (or downwards as far as the scales are concerned!)

Lizabeth

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st7lb C: 14st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.69%)
Welcome to Minimins and the SW forum :)

elizabeth

Silver Member
S: 19st1lb C: 8st11lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 21.8 Loss: 10st4lb(53.93%)
Hello and welcome to Minimins! :)

Are you actually a Lizabeth, or did you have to register as that because there's already an Elizabeth? :D

Good luck on your journey, you've done it before with SW so at least you know it works. Think of it as a way of life rather than a diet, and this time you'll keep it off I'm sure.

Are you actually a Lizabeth, or did you have to register as that because there's already an Elizabeth? :D

I am an Elizabeth but you got in before me so Lizabeth it has to be - mind you I can think of worse things.......LOL :D

Thank you for the welcome!

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
S: 16st7lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.33%)
Hello! I'm new to this board too! Good luck with SW - I love it xxx

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
S: 19st8.0lb C: 19st8.0lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 47 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
A bit off-topic but Devon Dumpling, every time I see your screen name I want one of those suety fruit puddings covered in clotted cream :D

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
S: 16st7lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.33%)
Vixxster the only way to go is a proper Devon Cream Tea - scone, jam and clotted cream!! Mmmm haven't had one of those for ages!! How many syns would that be???!!! xx

xJox

S: 11st9lb G: 8st7lb
Hi there and welcome...

I'm still new too, but have already found that everyone on here is so friendly and positive, I feel I've defo found my weight loss family here :D
If anyone needs any extra motivation then feel free to add me to facebook or MSN, my addy for both is [email protected]

xx

S: 20st9lb C: 20st9lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi, Im new too! I started 4 days ago, and have a LOT to lose. I have a year until I am getting married, and I want to be a THINNER and more radiant bride!

elizabeth

Silver Member
S: 19st1lb C: 8st11lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 21.8 Loss: 10st4lb(53.93%)
I am an Elizabeth but you got in before me so Lizabeth it has to be - mind you I can think of worse things.......LOL :D
True. :D

I'm Beth in everyday life so I don't know why I registered as Elizabeth, except it's force of habit to put my full name when filling in a form. :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome. :D

Well I had my first weigh in today - eeeks! :eek:

Only 8 stone and 3lbs to lose........... let the battle commence!!!! :superwoman:

Lizabeth

paperclip

Silver Member
S: 11st7lb C: 10st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 1st7lb(13.04%)
Hiya Lizabeth!

Well done for coming back! There's a few ladies at my group who've done the same recently - our consultant recommended trying to think why you gave up last time now so you can prepare for it this time - might help with your journey!

Good luck!