Yet another one....

hopefulbigchap

Hello All!
I've actually made a couple of posts in the Slimming World section before seeing the introductions section...:rolleyes:
Here goes anyway...
I'm just coming up to my second weigh in at Slimming World. Last week was a 4.5lb loss for me, so I have high hopes for this week...

As of last week I weighed 19.1 stone and have an initial target of reaching 15st. I will see how I look/feel when I get there before deciding if I'm finished.

I hope I can become a useful member to your community. See you around!;)

4.5lbs is fabulous well done!!!
I'm new too (although no ones welcomes me :weep: lol) so finding my way around.

Wishing you lots of luck with your journey!!

Awww creamsoda - we can welcome each other!!!

Thanks for the hello and the well wishes - how are you going about this journey? WW/SW or something else?

Also - does anyone know why I can't see peoples profiles or galleries?
Am I on a black list already? LOL

Aww Creamsoda - perhaps we can welcome each other....
I'm sure it's just been an oversight - everyone seems very friendly here.
How are you planning on weight loss journey? WW/SW or something else? Let me know.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to Minimins :wavey: The reason you can't see many things is that as your membership grows (more posts) you get more privileges!! :D

Hello and welcome to Minimins :wavey: The reason you can't see many things is that as your membership grows (more posts) you get more privileges!! :D

THANKYOU!!! A thousand time thanks. I've been wondering why I can get little pictures and things on the left hand side - its because I have only just started, I have been looking for a while for that function.

Welcom to other new people, I'm new too!

Check ou the tutorials section as well - when you are at the front page, keep scrolling down and you will see a section called Forum Technical Support - in there are loads of tutorials to help you out :D

Welcome to our friendly forum. We r all here to support each other. Good luck on ur weightloss journey

Keisha x

Back