Yey

bex310788

Well usually weigh in on a Monday but have weighed today, another 4lb off, that means one more pound and I have lost 1 stone in 3 weeks :-D one down ten to go, I am so determined to do this :)

Thank you :)

That's fantastic xx I hope that I'm writing the same in a couple of weeks. I only started this week and haven't cheated or eaten anything that I know is wrong, wait till weekend but I'm doing this for the last time!! I'm 60 and have been yo-yo dieting for at least the last ten years so like I say hopefully this will be the last time. I do seem to undertand it better this time though, she says with crossed fingers x

Anne x

That's fantastic xx I hope that I'm writing the same in a couple of weeks. I only started this week and haven't cheated or eaten anything that I know is wrong, wait till weekend but I'm doing this for the last time!! I'm 60 and have been yo-yo dieting for at least the last ten years so like I say hopefully this will be the last time. I do seem to undertand it better this time though, she says with crossed fingers x Anne x
How are you getting on this week ?

I had a bit of a blip Sunday as we were moving bedroom furniture and cleaning ugh! but I feel loads better weigh in on Wednesday officially but I think I might have lost 2lbs x

A x

I had a bit of a blip Sunday as we were moving bedroom furniture and cleaning ugh! but I feel loads better weigh in on Wednesday officially but I think I might have lost 2lbs x A x
Well done, blips are ok as long as you jump straight back on :) good luck for Wednesday :) xx

Back