yikes! 90lb..tonight first step...

Hi Guys

Found this amazing site tonight, ive tried and failed sooo many times I NEED THIS GROUP!

So about me, 5ft 2ins, 225lb :-( and with life alone its been a hard hard year and ive just not bothered with myself...zip on happy go lucky fun fat girl. Underneath I am struggling and hurting.

BUT

tonight my first ever post or anything like this, I am here for a reason, like you all to achieve my goal...wish me luck!! and I know I will be supported and helped so thank you in advance..phew and breath..xxx:):)

Welcome to minimins...lovely to have you as a new member...everyone on here is so friendly and really helpful...any questions or concernes, just put them on here and someone will help!
Are you doing slimming world at group or online or on your own? When is your weigh in day? Sorry about all the questions :-D

Welcome and well done for joining; I'm in the same boat as you; joined this site ages ago but just haven't gotten round to posting. Joined SW a couple of weeks ago after someone commented on me being pregnant again; (my son was 16 months old yesterday!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh bless you! I read this and realised that you sound exactly like me! I know how you feel and I am looking forward to watching you transform your life!
Happy to be your slimming buddy if you need any motivation! ?

Back