Yikes - I only have 1 pack for tomorrow!!!!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
I just counted my packs, and I am only going to have one left tomorrow. Its my own fault - I didn;t take into account by starting my packs on the same day as my "first" group, today is the seventh day. Usually you'd start the day following getting your apcks, but I had bought them in advance, in order to start as soon as I finisihed all the fresh fruit and veg in the house. I didn't take into account it would be the 8th day I returned to group.

So - <chews nails nervously> - only one pack tomorrow until I go to weigh in at 7:30!!!

I am not far enough into the diet yet to go all day without any packs like I used to. So, it is going to be a very very long day!!! :(

My bad - must be sure to buy 4 extra packs tomorrow night!!!

The day I start to think clearly, will be the day I rejoice! :D

o dear!! make sure you stay well hydrated!! god ive needed all my packs today! first proper day and im shaking, got a headache, feel like ive had a little too much to drink :rolleyes: but hopefully this will pass!!
Good Luck with tomorrow night!! cant wait to hear your loss!!
Lovesyou
xxxx

you silly billy you! looking forward to hearing your loss x

Have a little boullion to see you through, I find because its savoury I feel like I have had a soup pack! Good luck for your first WI hun!

Jez
xx

Back