Yipadeedodar!!!!

Amanda34

Yay yay yay....just got back from docs and (drum roll please) almost one year to the day of my accident and I am officially allowed to drive again - yipee yippee yippeeeeee!

I cant wait to put the top down, stick a decent CD on and hit the road! Luckily lipotirm has given me lots of energy so can now go to gym as well - AND did an unoffical weigh in on scales and since monday have lost 6lbs...hopefully this is my year after crappy accident rubbishy one last year!!!

:party0038:

I think you're right hun - everyone is in good spirits which always helps!

54311jm.gif

Fantastic News Amanda!!!

fahr03.gif

......................)))))

Also wel done on your weight loss!!!

6lbs.:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini!

Been to the gym tonight to renew my membership which expired last Jan...but yay, cos they knew I didnt renew last year cos of injury they didnt charge me a new joining fee!

Thanks Mini!

Been to the gym tonight to renew my membership which expired last Jan...but yay, cos they knew I didnt renew last year cos of injury they didnt charge me a new joining fee!

Nice One Amanda!

You will be slim and toned:)

That's brilliant Amanda, bet you feel over the moon. :) Glad your gym are being nice too - you're so good being so motivated (I had to move my exercise bike because I didn't like looking at it! :eek: )

I am only motivated because I am looking for anything that will take me out of the house at dinner time...I'm not that good you know! That said, I have been this moring and am quite pleased - did 40 lengths and then had 20 mins in the jacuzzi as a treat.

Back