Yipee

debbie12slim

Silver Member
After several failed attempts since xmas to get back on this diet I have finally achieved it. My weight has risen a tadge :eek: Weighed myself friday and I had gone back up to 12st 12.5lb. Attempted the diet again saturday and managed it, got on the scales Sunday and was 12st 9lb :D Sunday coped really well and got on the scales this morning and weighed in at 12st 7lb. 5.5lb in 2 days what an incentive - I know it is mainly water in the first few days but what makes it even better is I tested my pee and am also in KETOSIS. Think I have got over the really hard bit and dont intend to slip. I want to get to 9st 5lb which hopefully I will achieve in about 8 weeks.

Hi Debbie, we're the same height and nearly the exact same weight (I started at 12st 13lbs)- and I want to get to 9st 7lbs! I started Friday too, and according to my scales (the pharmacists are different) I've lost 7lbs!?!? I know that'll vary a bit over the week and I'm only going to note my 'official' weigh-in,but it's certainly given me the motivation to stick at it!!

Well done for getting back on board. The results will be fantastic at your weigh in and you have done so great on the 2 days already. Welcome to ketosis land.

I found it so easy first time around, had to come off it at the beginning of December for xmas and needing to have surgery. It has been so difficult getting back on it but done it now.

WEll done for getting back on the LT train :) and best of luck for your first weigh in!

Well done for your restart im sure yourll get back in the swing, you have done it once so you know your goal is achievable, good luck :) x

Well done you for climbing aboard the LT wagon again, that must take more determination than starting out as a newbie. Hope your 1st official WI is totally awesome!!

Good luck for the first week.

I'm still a first timer, although I'm having a meal on the 2nd May so may find it harder to keep on it.

Back