Yippee. 1st weigh in after restart

GotTheTShirt

Yippee. 1st weigh in since restart and 8lbs down.

I know its not the huge loss that some have but i'm really chuffed.
I wasn't expecting even this as its a restart and i don't have too much more to lose.

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

well done on the weight loss hun

Should say i included on my ticker the 10lbs that i was still down from my weight lose at the beginning of the year. I'm working on the 20lbs I'd put back on!

what do you mean 8lbs not as good a some of the others sounds fantastic to me i lost 8lb my first week and nearly fell over!!!! im in a similar position as you with a little less to lose and i think that does make a difference week 2 ss i only lost 3 which i must admit i was a bit dissapointed but hey ho we will getthere in the end and as long as i know im not cheating then im sure it evens itself out in the end xx keep going!!

Over half a stone ??

I would say thats a fab loss, well done you

8lbs is a brillaint first week loss!!!

Well done to you!!!!
Keep at it and that weight will drop off before you know it!

Thanks guys. Didn't mean to offend my saying only 8lbs. I'm really chuffed with it.

Debbie - Like you say when theres only a little left to lose it can be slow. I really think that last stone is the trickiest. Probably why it never came off last time. Maybe we should have a thread for 'A Stone To Go'. Or is there one already?

There is/was one but it's kinda fallen by the wayside coz Dobbie disappeared and Porgeous and I have just been posting any-old-where. Wouldn't hurt to have another.

Hey hey! well done on your weight loss.
Porgeous is normally on late at night (but before bedtime at 11) and yeah - havent seen Jayne (Dobbie) in ages.... must stalk her xxxxxxxx

Well done hun that's a fantastic first weigh in and great motivation for the following week, keep up the great work :) xx

That's brilliant, well done!

Gx

Back