YIPPEE!!!! I'm overweight!!!!!!!

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
Yup, you read right! lol

I had my weigh in this morning and i only lost 2lbs :)
HOWEVER, not only does that take me to 60lbs off in 11 weeks (leaving 38lbs still to go) but it took me from Obese to OVERWEIGHT!!!
I am so pleased!
I havent been "overweight" for soo many years...i am at the thinnest i can remember as an adult so its quite an achievement!

I now also only have 3lbs to lose until i'll have got rid of 4 and a half stone....in 11 weeks!!!

i have this week and next on SS, and then its my 810 week, and you know i'm really looking forward to finally being in control of the food and not the other way round! Nice to be able to show it who's boss! lol

On a crap note, i feel pants today...no energy, tired, bloated and pooey....so that hasnt helped my mood to much, but i'm grateful for those TWO WHOLE POUNDS of fat buggering off never to be seen again....one step closer!!!

Hope evryone else is having a super day and thank you all for being supportive...i dont think i would have got this far without your help....so onwards and "downwards"!

xxxx

thats a great milestone :)

Well done - hope the crabby mood/feeling rubbish eases soon too, x

woohoo well done darl! It's a great feeling, you have done fab! X

well done, i know it feels great, i hadnt been overweight since being a teenager, so enjoy, im looking forward to being normal next. and so should you. Brilliant go and get normal yey.

Well done Lizz, you've done fantastically well. It feels great being overweight! I also think a lot of 'overweight' people don't look it, as they're edging close to 'normal.'
You should be really proud of yourself :)

Liz...
Well done hon............... thats amazing!!! and 2 lbs is still a fantastic loss.........at this stage!! 60 pounds in 11 weeks is superb!
You have done so well.
Keep smiling xxxx

You've done really well, I'm hoping to get to overweight by this time next week, if not before, 4 more pounds to go :)

Here's to us both being "normal" by the end of the summer, if not sooner!

That's Great! I've been keeping an eye on that one too! .. and my OH is enjoying watching which boxing weight category I'm in.. Haha!! :D He didn't think I'd ever get out of being a 'super heavy weight'.. watch this space! We'll be light-weights before you know it!!! Hahaha :D

Congrats!

Vxx

Woo Hoo !!!! Well done on being overweight ! Hope I will joining your club soon - and one day we can meet in 'ideal' !!!!!!!!!

Thanks girls!
Here's to "normal" !!! :)
xxx

Brilliant Liz, you must be thrilled. I can't wait to get there either, just under a stone for me. Keep up the good work...

well done liz x x

Well done!!! I recently got to this milestone too, and it feels GREAT! You must be chuffed!

60lbs in 11 weeks is AMAZING very well done, :D

Back