Yippee my 1st week's supply has arrived

treesandcats

Hi, just joined this forum last week as I was pondering between Exante or LL.

Obvioulsy Exante won!

This afternoon my week's variety pack arrived. I have split them up and put them into 7 bags, I have marked each bag from 1-7 and have also written a little message to myself such as, day 1 'Let's do it', day 2, 'Keep going', day 3 ' you can do it' etc etc.

I am feeling very motivated but my worse fear is simply not liking the taste but I have been reading tips about how to make them taste better. Going to put some ice cubes in the freezer tonight ready for my shake tomorrow.

I have also bought a brand new diary to record everything, like weight, sizes, feelings etc etc, just something to try and keep me motivated. I am also going to write out a list of household chores that need doing for when I feel the boredom kicking in, so hopefully I should soon be slim and have a sparkly clean house;)

Wish me luck on my new journey.

Good luck to other newbies and those already going for it.

x Chantel

Awww man... why don't I feel as excited as you?! My first months supply arrived today and I could quite happily send it back again!!

Good luck! You seem to be in the right place mentally!

Thanks, I am at the minute, ask me again in 3 days! Well done on your first weeks loss. Hope I can lose that much.

Good luck Chantel! I like the idea of bags and notes :)

Thanks, someone else on here did this with the bags but I thought a little note would be a good idea. Well done also with your first weeks weight loss.

Awww man... why don't I feel as excited as you?! My first months supply arrived today and I could quite happily send it back again!!

Are you starting tomorrow?

Hi, ok so I started Exante today:)

Decided on the chocolate and orange bar for breakfast which I started to eat at 9.45, the first couple of bites were ok but then each bite just got worse, it is disgusting:( I could not eat it all, had just under half of it.

Can anyway tell me any reason why I cannot eat one of the Atkins breakfast bars instead as they are soooooo nice compared to these. There is no nutritional information on the bar so I cannot compare it the the atkins bars but surely it would be ok to swap!

I cannot eat this flavour of bar again and I have another 2 or 3 in my weeks variety pack. If I like the shakes which I will be having for my dinner today then I will order some of those and have a shake for breakfast. Dreading lunch now which is vegetable soup, surely it has to taste nicer than the bar did.

I really tried to force more of the bar down and drank water in between bites but just could not finish it.

Any ideas?

Hi Chantel, there is nutritional info on the exante website but they have tailored their meals to provide 100% of your daily allowances. This is supposed to make sure you have all the nutritional goodness that you need. However, if the bars are quite similar I can't see why you can't have the atkins one instead. Might as well have something you can stomach been as its your only opportunity to eat something solid! Good luck Chan x

Oh and yes I started today! It went soooo wrong. Had a good morning after my shake, didn't feel hungry or anything. But I was on a training course today where lunch was provided and I felt too self concious to say "no, I'm on a diet" so I had a few lil nibbles and spoilt it already. Had my bar for dinner with I agree isn't nice. Going to bed now before I get peckish because its this time that I start feeling hungry, probably just bordom to be honest lol. BUT I'm on the 2nd day of the course tomorrow and lunch will be provided again. Argh... I'm useless at this!!!

Hi Chantel, there is nutritional info on the exante website but they have tailored their meals to provide 100% of your daily allowances. This is supposed to make sure you have all the nutritional goodness that you need. However, if the bars are quite similar I can't see why you can't have the atkins one instead. Might as well have something you can stomach been as its your only opportunity to eat something solid! Good luck Chan x

Hi, I have found the nutritional info now on the website. Thanks for that.

Oh and yes I started today! It went soooo wrong. Had a good morning after my shake, didn't feel hungry or anything. But I was on a training course today where lunch was provided and I felt too self concious to say "no, I'm on a diet" so I had a few lil nibbles and spoilt it already. Had my bar for dinner with I agree isn't nice. Going to bed now before I get peckish because its this time that I start feeling hungry, probably just bordom to be honest lol. BUT I'm on the 2nd day of the course tomorrow and lunch will be provided again. Argh... I'm useless at this!!!

Oh dear. How did you get on today on day 2 of your course?

I had the basil and tomato soup for lunch which I found to be vile. I will not be having that one again. Had a vanilla shake for dinner which I blended with 2 sweetners, a few drops of vanilla essence, 10 ice cube and 250 ml of water, all mixed together in the blender. It filled to large glasses. It was very tasty in deed.

Tomorrow I have mushroom soop and a chocolate shake, looking forward to finding out what these taste like. I am going to try the raisin and nut bar but I have a supply of the atkins bars now if it is horrid.

I was a bit naughty and weighed mysely today, only done 1 day but lost 1 and 3/4 lbs so very happy so far.

Keep us up to dat with how you are doing.

Hi, when it is your TOTM does this make any difference to your weight loss? I started Exante yesterday which also coincided with my 2nd day of TOTM. Just trying to prepare myself for maybe not a massive loss at the end of week 1 if it can make a difference.

Back