Yippeeeeeeee!! and thanks !!! :D

lillypop

now got pictures in album
Just wanted to thank you for creating this 100% CD forum as it is going to help me soooooooooooooo much!!!

I've still got 8 stone to lose, I'm hoping that next week I hit my 5 stone loss target but I have still go such a long way to go and my holiday is in 9 weeks and I want to lose another 2 stone by then, do you think that is possible?

I've been doing CD 100% for 15 weeks no cheats, with the aamw every 5th week and I am really enjoying the control I have over what I am doing, but bloody hell is is quite hard at times!

I am just so impatient and want things NOW! I want to be slim NOW, will it ever happen! I am also worried about having bingo wings!! :eek::D

Anyway, thanks for creating this forum
Love Ange xxxxx

You are doing so well, hope you make it to your pre holiday goal! I'm sure it's possible ;) Keep going xx

Well done Lily!!!!! If you can get there so can I! Ive about 11-12 stone total to lose (2stone down, 9-10 to go!) so will be 3 stone behind you along your journey :)

well done lily xx

I am just so impatient and want things NOW! I want to be slim NOW, will it ever happen!
sounds just like me im so excited that this could work for me i want it all now im worried im going to have saggier boobs thats my main worry :S

Back