Yo Sushi

Hi All,

I'm off our to Yo Sushi for dinner tonight and need some help. I have the SYN values for the Sashimi, ISO and Maki but would really like to know how much the rices and things are as I often feel like I need more filling things.

Anyone have a guide? It's not on the Slimming World website.

Thanks.

I guess it's a bit late now but I'm pretty sure that there was an article on YO on the SW website a while back that had some of the syn values in it? It was with the eating out guides so have a look there and hopefully that will help for next time! x

shoe_gal_84 said:
Hi All,

I'm off our to Yo Sushi for dinner tonight and need some help. I have the SYN values for the Sashimi, ISO and Maki but would really like to know how much the rices and things are as I often feel like I need more filling things.

Anyone have a guide? It's not on the Slimming World website.

Thanks.

I love the firecracker rice and if I go there I just avoid having my hex b that day as you can have a tbsp of olive oil as your b choice so I count that as my oil ... I know that's not how your meant to do it that way but it works for me ..... The salads are lovely esp chicken one edemame beans are free and there's always the fruit platter for pud too

Back