Yo yo dieter needs to stay on track!

Today has shown me why I prefer filling and healthy! Was so hungry by 9am after my cereal breakfast that I had 2 crumpets (5pp) with 1tsp of Lurpak lighter (1pp) and a banana (0pp) for a snack!

Then lunch when different to plan as my friend popped round just before lunch and was late before she left so was so hungry didn't have time to get my rice cooking.... Brown rice takes ages!

So had super speedy New York bagel (6pp) with 2tsp Lurpak lighter (2pp) slice of wafer thin ham (0pp),and most of a bag of Pombear for (2pp).

This lunch was the same total of pp as what I had planned to have with the 2 tandoori chicken breasts brown rice but so much less filling!

This afternoon had a fab time in the garden with the kids. Then we made some gingerbread animal biscuits which were so much fun! Needless to say I had to try one for safety reasons haha. Used small animal cutters so the one I had worked out as 2pp.

Just eaten tea with the kids. Had my microwave meal as planned. Was ok, and feeling very full up. However it was just ok, wouldn't have it again! I much prefer cooking my meals as the low fat ready meals aren't the best in my opinion. But can't really complIn too much for a 49p bargain the other day. Various other ones in the freezer too which will save for when too tired to cook I guess!

So ending the day on total of 33pp.

Day 1
26/26
5/49 weeklies

Back to filling and healthy tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks. Remains a mystery but I will gladly take it!! Ha x

Well done on the loss hun! That's the problem at the weekends I find...friends and family pop round or you end up going out during meal time and eating out so it makes it harder to plan.
Hope you're having a good Sunday x

Well done on the loss hun! That's the problem at the weekends I find...friends and family pop round or you end up going out during meal time and eating out so it makes it harder to plan.
Hope you're having a good Sunday x

Thank you. You are right, these things just happen so just need to go with it and make the most of the times when I can plan!

My parents are visiting later. No doubt they will come armed with cakes of many varieties for the kids Haha x

Today has been pretty good day, although had a me whippy ice cream on the beach this afternoon! The app says they are 4pp... Surely must be more. I asked for a small one but still seemed big!

I'm back on f&h so

B
Porridge 0
Skimmed milk 0
Golden syrup 1

S
Gingerbread biscuit 2
Crumpet 0
1/2 tsp Lurpak lighter 0

L
Chicken breasts 0
Tandoori curry paste 1
Brown rice 0
Homemade raita sauce 0
Broccoli 0

S
Mr whippy 4???

D
Spinach and pepper frittata 0
Sweet potatoe wedges in allowance of oil 0
Grilled veggies 0

13/49 day 2

I bet it was lovely on the beach today...especially with an ice cream :) glad you've had a good day x

Today used a fair amount of my weeklies even though haven't had a majorly 'bad' day.

As I start work at 5am half the week, I always grab a cereal bar out of the vending machine which is already 4 points that I don't have on non work days. Have tried to skip it and work right through till around 10am when I get my breakfast break but I just can't do it! Makes me feel all faint not eating so this is always what I do! When feeling particularly good then I remember to pack a banana in my bag but today was not one of those days!

Rest of day have just been chilling with the kids and counting down the time to bedtime really! I'm so looking forward to them both being at school when I can get a job with normal hours and not be so tired all the time.

Not that I should be so ungrateful as we are going on holiday next week due to my pocket money I get from my job. Seriously excited, can't wait now!

Food today- filling and healthy but used 11weeklies, so 24/49 day 3.

Jordan's honey almond crunch bar 4

Porridge 0
Skimmed milk 0
Golden syrup 1

Wholewheat pasta 0
Peas & sweetcorn 0
Tuna 0
Light mayo 2

Ww wholemeal bread, toasted 0
Scrambled egg with splash of skimmed milk 0
2.5tsp Lurpak lighter 2

2x kids petit filous 2

No chocolates or cakes in the house whatsoever so even though I am tired like every Monday I have no 'binge' foods in and feeling too lazy to bake.

Must must must go shopping tomorrow as fridge looking very bare!

X

foods looking good :)

where u off to on ur hols? x

To Greek Islands, can't wait! We haven't been abroad for 4 years, and as my son starts school in September we thought we'd better go this year before we have to stick to school holidays and never afford it ever again! X

To Greek Islands, can't wait! We haven't been abroad for 4 years, and as my son starts school in September we thought we'd better go this year before we have to stick to school holidays and never afford it ever again! X

ohhh lovely :)
haha try working in a school and only being able to go in school holidays!!!! :( prices are pathetic arent they x

The Greek Islands are so lovely...I bet you're really looking forward to it xx

ohhh lovely :)
haha try working in a school and only being able to go in school holidays!!!! :( prices are pathetic arent they x

Oh I know so expensive! My parents are teachers and we only used to go away every other year when we were little from memory x

The Greek Islands are so lovely...I bet you're really looking forward to it xx

So excited! One of the things I'm looking forward to most is not cooking or planning any food. We are going all inclusive, not done it before but thought would be perfect with the kids. And no work!!! X

Today's food below. Been good day on plan, loved all my food. Early start again for work in the morning :(

Porridge 0
Skimmed milk 0
Golden syrup 1

Starbucks shortbread biscuit 2

Roast chicken light meat only 0
Baked potato 0
Grilled Mediterranean veg 0
Light mayo 1

Crumpet 0
1/2 tsp Lurpak lighter 0

Salmon fillet 0
Sweet chilli sauce 1
Sweet potatoes roasted in oil allowance 0
Broccoli 0
Peas 0
Light mayo 1

30/49 weeklies, day 4

Today's food

S
Jordan's cereal bar 4

B
Shredded wheat 0
Skimmed milk 0

... Worst breakfast ever! Was a different cook in the canteen at work. No porridge on offer and all the other cereals were kiddy chocolate ones so unimpressed! They do a daily fry up which I never have as don't like it really.

L
Baked potato 0
Tuna 0
Light mayo 2
Grilled veggies 0

Strawberries, raspberries 0
Total Greek yoghurt 0
Golden syrup drizzle 1

Not sure what to do for dinner. My husband has bought gu salted caramel puddings so they are in the fridge and taunting me. Just pointed them and they are 11pp each! So small for 11pp. Really want one but just had fruit and yoghurt instead to try curb the sugar craving.

Back