Yo yo dieter needs to stay on track!

Food for today below. Feel like have eaten so much today but all pretty much on the filling and healthy list bar some kiddie crisps for 2 points!

B
Porridge, skimmed milk , golden syrup 1

S
Strawberries
Pombear crisps 2

L
Tuna pasta, wholewheat with sweetcorn and light mayo 1

S
Crumpet

D- weightwatchers chicken korma and brown rice... Is cooking now! Looks good, although not much like a real korma! Hoping it tastes good. Only 1 point on f&h for the sultanas I added.

Going forward trying to cook some different recipes as am getting bit bored eating the same over and over, and I love cooking so any excuse to find new things!

Day 2 7/49 :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
Today's food

Porridge, skimmed milk, golden syrup, banana 1

Crumpet

Leftover chicken curry and brown rice 1

Grilled chicken Caesar salad 9 (points for sauce, few croutons and tiny bit of Parmesan)... Comes to something when my treat is a salad haha

Weeklies 18/49 day 3

Today's food

Early snack before work- Jordan's crunch honey and almond bar 4

B
Porridge
Semi skimmed milk 3
Golden syrup 1

Work use semi skimmed milk in their porridge so annoyingly have to count!

L
Baked potato with tuna, light mayo and salad 2

S
Dairy milk freddo faces- 25g from kids Easter eggs! Last night I couldn't sleep so went to work on empty. Feel like have a massive hangover today now I'm home. So have let myself have a small chocolate fix.

D
Veggie and egg fried rice (1 for sweet chilli sauce)

S
Raspberries

34/49 weeklies day 4

Last edited:
Today's food

B
Crumpets, baked beans and scrambled egg

S
Pombear 2

L
Jacket potato, with chicken and sweetcorn, light mayo 1

D
Just cooking homemade burgers with the 5% fat mince and chips in the teeny bit if oil you are allowed on f&h! Will no doubt need to dip my chips in mayo so another point there! 1

Spent the afternoon on the beach with my kids and no ice creams! Proud of myself! Although realised soleros are 3 points so might have one of those tomorrow if we go again.

38/49 day 5

Last edited:
Today's food

B
Crumpets, baked beans and scrambled egg

S
Pombear 2

L
Jacket potato, with chicken and sweetcorn, light mayo 1

D
Just cooking homemade burgers with the 5% fat mince and chips in the teeny bit if oil you are allowed on f&h! Will no doubt need to dip my chips in mayo so another point there! 1

Spent the afternoon on the beach with my kids and no ice creams! Proud of myself! Although realised soleros are 3 points so might have one of those tomorrow if we go again.

38/49 day 5

Well the burgers with 5% fat were sooo dry! I hadn't realised how much the fat from the 15% ones that I normally use for burgers makes them all juicy! My husband was unimpressed haha.

Followed it up with strawberries and the 0% fat Greek yoghurt.

Last night I cracked and ate 6 points worth of Easter egg! It was 40g worth and delicious but means now I'm on 43/49 weeklies with today and tomorrow to get through before weigh in Friday morning! I so want to have lost the 2lbs I put on over Easter so annoyed I did this as was comfortably within sticking to my weeklies until now! My mind is a constant battle of will power...last night the chocolate won! X

Keep at it I know how you feel about eating your weeklies though - I drank mine last night!! Now I have none left until Friday when I weigh in!

Keep at it I know how you feel about eating your weeklies though - I drank mine last night!! Now I have none left until Friday when I weigh in!

Haha that sounds like a fun way! So unfair that alcohol makes such a difference!

Food for today

B
Porridge skimmed milk & golden syrup 1

S
Small snack of leftover chicken fried rice- not so great cold!

L
Wholewheat pasta and bolognese sauce

S
Solero 3

D
Baked potato, grilled chicken breast and grilled veggies, light mayo 1

48/49 day 6

I'm bound to go slightly over tomorrow as working early as usually grab a cereal bar from the vending machine. Then get my porridge later on as a breakfast around 10am, and as they use semi milk will take me a bit more over. Unless I do a pointing day tomorrow, suppose that would be the way to stay in points! I just find I eat so much less on a pointing day!

Last edited:
Today saw small victory in my weight loss as I wore last years size 12 shorts and had to put a belt on them as were too big! Yippee. :)

Thank you ladies. And thank you for chatting on my thread, is really helping me!

Today pointing as day 7 with one weekly left oops!

B
Banana
Porridge 4
Semi skimmed milk 3
Golden syrup 1

L
Cod fillet 2
Homemade chips 5
Mushy peas from a can! 3
Ketchup reduced sugar 0

19/26 + 1 weekly...

Thank you ladies. And thank you for chatting on my thread, is really helping me! Today pointing as day 7 with one weekly left oops! B Banana Porridge 4 Semi skimmed milk 3 Golden syrup 1 L Cod fillet 2 Homemade chips 5 Mushy peas from a can! 3 Ketchup reduced sugar 0 19/26 + 1 weekly... Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sorry having a blonde moment but can you switch days between filling and healthy and counting? Will the WW app work it out for u? X

Back