Yo yo dieter needs to stay on track!

Sorry having a blonde moment but can you switch days between filling and healthy and counting? Will the WW app work it out for u? X

Yes you can switch each day if you like.
Are you using iPhone app? Go to more, and then touch the cog icon at the top and you can change it from there x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Had chicken goujons and lots of 0 point veg for dinner with my trusty mayo, so 7 for chicken and 1 mayo.

Which takes me to the full 26/26 and 49/49 weeklies.

Keeping everything crossed for tomorrow!

Yes you can switch each day if you like. Are you using iPhone app? Go to more, and then touch the cog icon at the top and you can change it from there x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yes I am and I've just had a spy n found it!! Ooooh something new to try I like it!! Lol do you find it works alternating? Xx

Yes I am and I've just had a spy n found it!! Ooooh something new to try I like it!! Lol do you find it works alternating? Xx

Yes definitely works for me. I like how you can be more flexible by switching between the two. I prefer filling and healthy for sure, but there are days when I end up eating out and need to point it. Or like when I had no weeklies left yesterday! X

This week lost 3lbs! So down to 9st 6lbs, can't quite believe it. This is the lowest I've been since before I got pregnant with my daughter, so more than 3 years. Think I was 9st 4lbs when I got pregnant.

My goal is still 9 stone. No lower for me anymore as don't want my wrinkles to look any worse! The hard bit for me is always maintaining when I get there... But feeling like filling and healthy and tracking on here will be the way I do it- I hope! As soon as I stop tracking I go off the rails so will continue to keep me on good habits.

Todays food

B

Porridge skimmed milk & golden syrup 1

S
Crumpet
Mango

L
Grilled chicken breast, new potatoes, carrots and green beans, broccoli, light mayo 1

S
Cornflake cake 4 (more Easter eggs to use up!)

D
Chilli con carve with extra lean mince, and brown rice, low fat sour cream 1

7/49 day 1

Hi ladies, today I did a pointing day. It hasn't been really really high for a day just going with whatever happened (32) but not the healthiest of snacks or dinner!!

B- my usual of
Porridge 4
Skimmed milk 2
Golden syrup 1

L
Fusilli fresh egg pasta 5
Bolognese sauce (my f&h recipe, comes out as 5 when pointing)
I was going to have brown pasta but a friend came over for lunch so I served the decent fresh pasta so not to inflict my dieting on her!

S
Chocolate cornflake cake 4 (couldn't resist!)

D
Taken me ages to get the kids down to bed tonight so I can't be bothered to cook now as my husband working late. I have just eaten a leftover small slice of pizza cold leftover from kids tea for 3 points and a chocolate brownie from the co-op that has been lurking in the cupboard from when my husband bought a meal deal, eat the sandwich and forgot about the brownie! It was 8 points, and to be fair quite small and not really worth it!

So...

26/26

12/49 weeklies day 2

Just popped in after my holiday to catch up.
Im sure you'll get those lbs gain off in no time :) x

Today am using up a fair amount of weeklies as given myself a few treats! Just been one of those days where I've said yes....

Plus have got a roast dinner in the oven for when my husband gets home from work so will need to point the extras like gravy, bread sauce and Yorkshire pudding! On the whole am surprised how low a roast is when doing filling and healthy. The only major difference in my cooking it today is I have measured the oil so I'm just using my 2 tsp allowance when normally I just use lots for the potatoes! Will see if need to add any extra as they cook and point any extra later if needed.

Will need to reign it in over the rest of the week, but today's food :

B
Porridge, skimmed milk, golden syrup 1

S
Crumpet with 1/2 tsp Lurpak light
Banana

L
Spag Bol with brown pasta 1 (for wine in sauce)

S
Solero 3 (last day on the beach of Easter holidays!)
Cornflake cake 4 ooooooops

D
Roast chicken, light meat only no skin
Potatoes
Carrot and swede mash
Green beans
Yorkshire pudding 2
Gravy 3
Bread sauce 1

27/49 weeklies day 3

Lookin good hun i was dying for a roast no one to cook for lol x

Aw you should still do one as could use the meat for the next few days for other meals. I know what you mean though. When I'm in on my own I can't always be bothered, is harder to cook for one for sure. X

Well today I parboiled them and then just measured out the 2tsp oil per person that you are allowed a day on filling and healthy, and roasted for an hour.

They weren't as amazing as normal roast potatoes, I prob used to do a tbsp per person plus a few knobs of butter ahhhh!

But today's healthy ones certainly weren't bad, nice and crispy on the outside and soft in middle. Just not as indulgent! Xx

Last edited:
Food for today

B
Mcvities medley bar at work 3
Porridge
Semi skimmed milk 3
Golden syrup 1

L
Wholewheat pasta, tuna, grilled veg and light mayo 2

D
Got some chicken to use up tonight from yesterday's roast so thinking might do a curry of some sort.

Edit- 1 point to add for fruity chicken curry (1 point for sultanas). Served with brown rice.

37/ 49 day 4

Last edited:
Back