Yo yo dieter needs to stay on track!

Yes i agree with what u said hun i was a really bad hellmans ful fat mayonaise slowly gettin down to extra light but god forgive me its not nice ww aye lool x

Yes i agree with what u said hun i was a really bad hellmans ful fat mayonaise slowly gettin down to extra light but god forgive me its not nice ww aye lool x

Haha go for just the light one. It's 1pp per tbsp.

I can't manage the extra light one either!!! Just wrong x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

So yesterday I stuck to my 26 points and today I have 26 + 3 weeklies left...

I am feeling rubbish today. Just not very well, all achey and freezing. Can't be bothered to cook so just had some pizza for lunch. A lot smaller portion than I would normally have when not tracking so at least that's something.

Today as follows

Porridge 4
Skimmed milk 3
Golden syrup 1

Crumpet 2
Mango 0

Pizza - 1/3 of Waitrose feta, mascarpone and caramelised onion pizza 10

Total of 20, so 9 points left for rest of day. Thinking will have my roast chicken leftovers.

Sofa and tv day with the kids this afternoon!

With the pizza I used to have 1/2 of it, plus garlic bread, plus a Caesar salad so could have been worse!

So yesterday I stuck to my 26 points and today I have 26 + 3 weeklies left...

I am feeling rubbish today. Just not very well, all achey and freezing. Can't be bothered to cook so just had some pizza for lunch. A lot smaller portion than I would normally have when not tracking so at least that's something.

Today as follows

Porridge 4
Skimmed milk 3
Golden syrup 1

Crumpet 2
Mango 0

Pizza - 1/3 of Waitrose feta, mascarpone and caramelised onion pizza 10

Total of 20, so 9 points left for rest of day. Thinking will have my roast chicken leftovers.

Sofa and tv day with the kids this afternoon!

With the pizza I used to have 1/2 of it, plus garlic bread, plus a Caesar salad so could have been worse!

Tonight for dinner having repeat of yesterday's lunch.

Veggie burger 6, brown rice 2, light mayo 1, green beans and spinach 0.

So that leaves me on exactly 26/26 and 49/49 weeklies for this week.

Weigh in tomorrow morning. I'm feeling positive that I've lost what I gained last week. Fingers crossed!

Weighed in and lost 2lbs. Really pleased.

This week i have a lunch out tomorrow and then a hen weekend Friday night- Sunday.

So plan is to try to have a good filling and healthy week and just enjoy the weekend without thinking about food too much. Then back on track once it's over.

Today saw a couple if friends not seen in ages who said I'd lost weight so feeling good as no one had noticed before. Suppose is only an 8lb loss but still great to hear for confidence boost.

Today's food/ filling & healthy

B
Porridge skimmed milk golden syrup 1

S
Crumpet

L
Jacket potato, tuna light mayo 3

S
Mini bag dairy milk buttons 2

L
Chicken fried rice 1

7/49 weeklies day 1

So hungry today. Need to eat EVERYTHING!

Really need to do some shopping, nothing suitable to eat to snack on. Suppose have a bit of fruit in but feel like stodgy foods!

Got a pub lunch ahead so trying to hold on till then but just feel like it's one of those days. Suppose it doesn't help that the kids got me up at 5am!! I have really learnt that when I'm tired I'm so much hungrier.

Thanks ladies, and welcome jbsmum!

Today ended up pointing, hasn't been the healthiest choices but not too many points considering! Plus just needed a couple of treats today :)

B
Porridge 4
Skimmed milk 3
Banana 0

S
Special K bar 2
Mini breadsticks 1

L
Pizza 13 (estimated points. Ended up going to new neopolitan pizza place where we live. I had one with grilled vegetables on. Wasn't sure how to point it so looked at the pizza express giardinia one as that is similar ingredients. I only managed to eat half of the pizza as was so filling. I never really eat bread or dough and was genuinely so full up so stopped at half portion).

D
Too tired to cook this evening and was majorly craving chocolate so ate a Maltesers egg. Kids kept begging for bits of it so I probably had 3/4 of it- works out as 8pp.

Total of 31 today.

26/26 daily points
12/49 weeklies day 2.

Today back to filling and healthy for day 3.

B
Porridge, skimmed milk, golden syrup 1

S
Crumpet with sliced banana

L
Jacket potato with tiny bit of tuna light mayo, with salad, broccoli, mini sweetcorn and baby carrots 1

S
Natures valley oats and honey bar 1/2 bars in pack- kids pretty much stole it from my hands! 3
Pineapple

D
Will be salmon fish cakes
Spinach, green beans, light mayo 1

18/49 weeklies day 3

Just eat 6 points worth of chocolate too... Out of weeklies so not going to feel guilty!

Oh dear after last nights chocolate have had major sweet cravings and binge urges!

So today I did some baking with my little girl whilst my son is at preschool. We made some raisin cookies. Stupidly hadn't pointed before eat one with her and were 5pp each. Plus I'd already polished off the leftover chocolate from yesterday this morning, for 3pp. Need to reign it in now as can feel myself spiralling.

Today's food

Porridge skimmed milk & golden syrup 1

Chocolate 3
Homemade cookie 5

Leftover fish cake with spinach and light mayo 1

Dinner will be spag Bol with wholewheat pasta

34/49

Yayyy well done on ur 2 pound loss and a 8 loss in total is fantastic i would be so happy with that these past couple of months have been my hardest seein ur posts have kept me goin x

Yayyy well done on ur 2 pound loss and a 8 loss in total is fantastic i would be so happy with that these past couple of months have been my hardest seein ur posts have kept me goin x

Oh thank you that's so nice to hear. Is so good to chat on here to those that understand.

Today's gone a bit wrong for me in that I've made cookies with my daughter and then made a strawberry and marshmallow mousse with my son this afternoon! So there goes another 5 weeklies for me today...

Will just have to reign it in weds and thurs, perhaps will do a couple of pointing days to try get myself back in track.

I used to bake all the time with my kids as it's a fun activity. But in honesty I probably love it a bit more than they do and used doing it for them as an excuse when really it was me who wanted to eat what I made!

Hopefully haven't done too much damage, as can still come in within weeklies if strict the next couple of days so fingers crossed.

Although am weighing a day early on Friday this week as have a hen party over the weekend. Will be off plan for it. Feeling guilty already even though I'm planning on enjoying it!

X

39/49 weeklies now- day 4

Today have pointed, and my total has come in at 30 points, so 43/49 weeklies used on day 5.

Food today

Jordan's almond and honey bar pre work 4

Porridge 4,
Skimmed milk 3
Golden syrup 1

Spag Bol leftovers 4
Wholewheat pasta 6

Dinner will be chicken goujons 7
Butternut squash chips 0
Broccoli 0
Green beans 0
Light mayo 1

Raspberries and strawberries 0

Last edited:
Hi, subscribing if you don't mind. I'm trying to get back into it and need all the support and ideas I can get lol.

Laura

Hi Laura, welcome and look forward to chatting. I'm always looking for ideas on new things to cook also! X

Back