Yoga for the body and mind

CaliSweden

Silver Member
Several weeks ago I started doing Yoga. I started yoga because I've always thought people who did yoga or pilates have such nice lean bodies. I wish to oneday have my old bikini body back but even better, and thought well if I like their body I should do the exercise to get the body.

I also thought it would help me with my mind and body. Help my mind to not stress and help my body to relax and be strong.

So far I've become much stronger and flexible since I started doing Yoga. Also my ideas about my diet began to change too and am now doing GI/Japanese diet. I can now go on over 30 minute walks and feel great. A big change from being out of breath from walking up a flight of stairs. I can do 10 guy pushups now. I had problems with trying to do girly pushups earlier in the year, and stopped trying.

If you're not into going to the gym, you can try doing some videos at home from youtube or a dvd. Or you can go to a yoga class. For me I'm too shy to be a newbie in a yoga class, so I'm doing some youtube videos at home. I'm about to graduate to Yoga for beginners dvd.

theres some yoga classes that i can go too, im just reluctant to try them. might give it a go, it wont do no harm will it :)

It doesn't hurt to try it out. That's what I did, I just started trying out a few youtube videos by Yogatic, and now I'm hooked. I like doing it at home better, sorta embarrassed to wear yoga pants with my big booty:sign0137: out in public.

might give it a go on thursday then :)

Let me know what you think when you try it :)

Back