Yoga

I do druyoga online used to activia tlc points for a months membership x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Donzy84 said:
I do druyoga online used to activia tlc points for a months membership x

Ooooo I herd an advert for that today and sounded interesting. Is it good x

I've been doing yoga for the last 10 days or so and love it! I've also just had one of my best losses and I'm sure its down to doing a little yoga every day. I've also been using youtube (a mixture of Tara Stiles and yoga vidya) but I'm thinking about getting a DVD so I dont have to always have my laptop nearby

lilprincessvic said:
Ooooo I herd an advert for that today and sounded interesting. Is it good x

Yea it is, only downside for me is that I'm a beginner and some of the vids are quite advanced but it was free with a pack of yogurts so can't complain z

busybee9015 said:
I've been doing yoga for the last 10 days or so and love it! I've also just had one of my best losses and I'm sure its down to doing a little yoga every day. I've also been using youtube (a mixture of Tara Stiles and yoga vidya) but I'm thinking about getting a DVD so I dont have to always have my laptop nearby

I do the Tara stiles every other day. I love it x

I'm interested in starting yoga. Just had a look at the Tara Stiles beginners video on YouTube and it looks good. Has doing yoga speeded up weight loss/ helped with body shape? I'm keen to tone up my tummy.

I did yoga years ago and loved it my posture was great, funny thing is I've been thinking of doing yoga over the last few weeks, may have to start it up again.

I've been thinking of trying a little Yoga. Any good youtube videos/ DVDs for beginners? (And I mean BEGINNERS!) ;)

Back