yoghurt alternative???

bruggie07

Evening everyone, I was just wondering if any of you lovely people had an idea for an alternative for mullerlights?

I really dislike yoghurts but feel like I am missing out on a yummy syn free snack! (the flavours sound delicious but I just dont like them!!):cry:

If anybody could help me that would be super smashing great!!!!:D

Thanks xx

I don't think anyone here would have mullerlights or syn free yogurts if, say, chocolate was syn free. I don't they are anyone's first choice of snack. If they were, we wouldn't have this problem.

That being said, quark with sweetner makes a nice cheesecake-topping type tasting dessert. Spread it on low cal (low syn) digestives perhaps or have with a crushed up mini meringue (about 1.5 syns)

Again, no one's first choice. Same with cous cous cake, chickpea cake or any of the other cheaty puddings that you see on here. Mushy pea curry vs real curry? Sometimes you just have to suck it up or do without.

I don't think anyone here would have mullerlights or syn free yogurts if, say, chocolate was syn free. I don't they are anyone's first choice of snack. If they were, we wouldn't have this problem.

That being said, quark with sweetner makes a nice cheesecake-topping type tasting dessert. Spread it on low cal (low syn) digestives perhaps or have with a crushed up mini meringue (about 1.5 syns)

Again, no one's first choice. Same with cous cous cake, chickpea cake or any of the other cheaty puddings that you see on here. Mushy pea curry vs real curry? Sometimes you just have to suck it up or do without.
Mmmm totally agree xxx

Hi, this is my first reply to anything on here, I really love the yoghurts especially the fat free activia and fat free onken (big tubs!) but they can get a bit boring.

Sugar free jelly is a good break and if you don't mind using a couple of syns a 2 finger kit kat fills a whole that only chocolate can! xx

The 'grown up' (how I refer to them) jellys by Hartley's are 1/2 syn per pot and lovely. The cranberry one is lovely.

The 'grown up' (how I refer to them) jellys by Hartley's are 1/2 syn per pot and lovely. The cranberry one is lovely.

i agree, really tasty, for 1/2 a syn they're well worth it x

The jellys by Hartley is gorgeous!! If you get the SW magazine, there is usually a voucher for them in there too.

Back