Yoghurts!

Ellie87

Evening all!

Just a little question, what's everyone's favourite FREE yoghurt?

I loved Muller-Rice but very disheartened that they're 10.5 Syns each!!

Ouch!

XxX

Hi Ellie,

I've got different favourites for different things. Muller are runny enough to replace milk over my morning weetabix. WW Dessert Style yoghurts - particularly the Stawberry Tart & Toffee Apple are just gorgeous. Shape are so thick & filling - just right for inbetween munchies.

I too love the Muller Rice but now make my own free version. I either mix in any free yoghurt on it's own or with a bit of fruit at the bottom. For a 2 syn version you can use a Muller Vanilla with Cherry layer - mix the yoghurt into the cooked rice and then scoop the cherry layer onto the top.

YES! They are amazing, esp the toffee apple and raspberry tart. Noooomm x

Onken make a really nice fat free apple and mango...it's in the large tub size which can be more tempting to over eat but it is lovely. 2 for £2 in Tesco at the moment.

Are those the bio ones with the rice in? It might be worth me getting the massive ones as my hubby normally eats all my smaller yogurts!

My faves are Onken apple and mango or Muller cherry or strawberry.

I usually spend a syn on the cheesecake ones at the minute tho :eek: :)

I like the Asda fat free dessert style yogurts especially the banoffee, they are delicious

I'd love to try these but my Asda doesn't stock them :cry: I've tried the bigger store in Gloucester but they didn't have them either :cry::cry: I'm trying to justify a journey to the v.big Asda Walmart at Cribbs :D

If these ww dessert yogurts are free then I'm v v v happy! The lemon tart is delicious!

Has to be Shape 0% fat free....for breckie I have 28g weetabix honey bites (HEB), rasps, blacberries and a shape (all Free).....delicious...in fact my 18 year old son is having them as he likes to keep fit.....
Enjoy
x

I love the activa 0% and the weightwatchers ones yummy

My favourite as gotta be Toffee Apple WW yoghurts although Lemon Tart is a close 2nd lol.
Onken Fat free Vanilla is really nice over fruit in morning - been eating that this past week :D

TRICKYTREE said:
Has to be Shape 0% fat free....for breckie I have 28g weetabix honey bites (HEB), rasps, blacberries and a shape (all Free).....delicious...in fact my 18 year old son is having them as he likes to keep fit.....
Enjoy
x

These aren't free anymore x

I love the Activia vanilla fat free yogurts.

I'm also into the Weight Watchers fruit layered yogurts atm, i think they are between 1/2 - 1 syn each.

I thought all fat free yoghurts were free :)

Unfortunately some products have more sugar, even though they have less fat, so it boosts the syns :( it is confusing though!

shape changed the recipe of the 0% yogurts and added lots of sugar :( the cherry and strawberry ones are free but the rest are synned. You have to be really careful with diet products if its fat free they usually add loads of sugar and chemicals to keep the taste up and if its sugar free they often load it with fat for taste.

muller have changed most of their recipes too now so some which were free now aren't like the banana custard which was my fave! luckily sainsburys still had one of the old recipe ones in stock so i had that tonight <3

Back