Got this from All Recipes and sounds great and Syn Free:
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (2 inch) pieces fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander seed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless salmon fillets
- Combine the yogurt, cayenne pepper, garlic, ginger, cilantro, ground coriander, cumin, salt and turmeric in a resealable plastic bag. Close bag and mix everything together until evenly combined. Add the salmon and toss until well coated with the marinade; marinate overnight.
- Preheat the oven broiler. Lightly grease a baking pan.
- Remove salmon from marinade and shake off excess; discard remaining marinade. Place onto prepared baking pan and broil in preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, five to seven minutes per side.