yoohoooo im back

tegzy

This is my 2nd time doing camebridge.. 3rd tfrd

I am so excited to be starting again and im totally in the zone.. 6 stone to loose

Wish me luck :)

Good luck - I'm starting again today too - with 6-8 stone to lose! Can I have some of your "zone" please because I am totally not there ;-)

Its really sad but i gave myself a start date around 1 month ago.. Its that date.. For the past week ive been looking at my skinny pics and clothes and smiled everytime.. Im so excited to get thin again lol x

:Na_Na_Na_Na:Hi I'm just at the beginning of my second week and have done it all before back in 2008.
Have printed off my skinny pics and have one in my wallet and one on the fridge lol!

I have 6 stone to lose too. Good luck!

I did it in 2009 gutted to have got so fat again but hey.. If ive done it once i can do it again!! Good luck hun.. Keep me posted on ur losses x

I put mine all back on during pregnancy (but she was worth it)!
All good so far for me although it's taken me a while to get back into it but hopefully I'm there now. How are you getting on?

I did it in 2008 & lost 4 stone, but now i'm back heavier than ever with a wopping 10 stone to lose! But we can doo it :) x

Good luck to everyone. I love reading about all the determination. We can do it.

Im on day 6 and although i feel good and not hungry at all i just wanna eat something!! Think it may be cos im so exhausted.. Ive done 45 hours work this week so far and another 14hrs to go tomorrow.. My normal working week is 32 hours so almost doubled it x

Wow you deffinately have been rushed off your feet this week! Stay focused though, you're on day 6.. nearly done your first week! Just think of the scales :) xx

Had a sneeky weigh on my scales this morning for motivation.. 8lbs off in 6 days.. And down into the next stone bracket.. Woohooo x

Omg thats amazing!! :) My aim is to lose 8lb or more on m first weigh in too!

tegzy said:
Had a sneeky weigh on my scales this morning for motivation.. 8lbs off in 6 days.. And down into the next stone bracket.. Woohooo x

That's fab, is your weigh in tomorrow ? Bet you can't wait x x

Oooooh you will have a amazing loss by then x

Back