Yorkshire anyone?? West yorkshire!!

Born in Horsforth but living between Driffield and Brid now. Started (again) on monday!

I'm Yorkshire through and through, from cottingham, just outside of hull. My family are still there but I live in Bradford now :)Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Where abouts in Bradford im woodside :)

judimac said:
Born in Horsforth but living between Driffield and Brid now. Started (again) on monday!

My OH is a Skipsea lad, we spend most of our time there when in the UK. Love Yorkshire!

Lianna said:
Hello :) how you getting on? X

Hi :) I'm not doing great SW wise at the minute if I'm honest, I'm not doing it 100% but will be back on it properly on the 3rd Dec X

Lianna said:
Where abouts in Bradford im woodside :)

Wibsey , I have to admit I don't know where anything is and I have lived here 8 years haha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wibsey , I have to admit I don't know where anything is and I have lived here 8 years haha

:) I knew the bus that got me from my house in Wyke to the town centre, then the one that got me from the town centre to my school near the Hospital. I had a friend who lived in Wibsey & I swear I couldn't have told you where it was in relation to anywhere!

Mind you, when I lived there the bus from town to the hospital was 17pence each way!!!

And now I feel really old!

LisaM1977 said:

Who's class do you go to? I go to Debis on a Tuesday x

kingleds said:
:) I knew the bus that got me from my house in Wyke to the town centre, then the one that got me from the town centre to my school near the Hospital. I had a friend who lived in Wibsey & I swear I couldn't have told you where it was in relation to anywhere!

Mind you, when I lived there the bus from town to the hospital was 17pence each way!!!

And now I feel really old!

Haha sounds like me, I still get the turnings wrong when I try and adventure to Bradford Forster square retail park haha x

Lianna said:
Who's class do you go to? I go to Debis on a Tuesday x

Haha was just gonna say you go to debi's group just seen you on the Facebook group, I go Tuesday 7pm x

Back