Yorkshire anyone?? West yorkshire!!

Lianna

Silver Member
Any one from west yorkshire wanna be my buddy? I need someone to talk to about sw alllll the time :)

I'm in South Yorkshire if that's any good! I love talking about SW, don't always follow it but can talk about till my mouth runs dry!!

Oh yeah brill :) how do you mean don't always follow it? Meaning you swap between other plans? X

I do switch between EE, green and red plans but I mean as in not sticking to it and being naughty!! Not for a while for a while though I'm being good at the moment. Need to shift this last stone and a bit!!

I love SW though and will preach about it to anyone that will listen, in fact when I was in canteen at lunch I over heard someone sking their friend whether they could have cheese as a HEX as they'd already had 2 alpen bars couldn't help but butt in!!!

Im from south yorkshire too and also never shut up about slimminv world. i have two family members who have tecentlu joined so thats exciting haha

im from south yorkshire, and always happy to ramble about sw. my mr is prolly getting fed up of me talking about it lol!

Yeah I'm in the same boat, I'm 11.6 stone and really would be so happy at 10 stone! I think the real plan (for me) is to just keep chugging away as boring as that sounds, i know the last stone wil make all the difference and I know this time of year is the most difficult but I'm trying not to think of it tbh one day at a time, one meal at a time, new recipie ideas, and looking forward to being at my goal when I get there!

hope this helps, good luck best wishes x

loulou19 said:
I'm east yorkshire, anyone else? Looks like I'm a loner haha :)

Whereabouts? i live in north lincs-hubby works across the bridge in hull and in laws live over there aswel x

I was born in & lived in Bradford for years. My mum still lives in Woodside

My little sister lives in Withernsea near Hull & the other one in Rishworh near Halifax.

I live down south now but I still a northerner.

No clue how any of you follow plan in a area of the country where fish & chip shops serve scraps! Scraps are possibility responsible for 50% of my weight gain at college x

kingleds said:
I was born in & lived in Bradford for years. My mum still lives in Woodside

My little sister lives in Withernsea near Hull & the other one in Rishworh near Halifax.

I live down south now but I still a northerner.

No clue how any of you follow plan in a area of the country where fish & chip shops serve scraps! Scraps are possibility responsible for 50% of my weight gain at college x

I love love love scraps!!!!

kingleds said:
And proper fish cakes (the ones with the fish between 2 slices of potato, battered & deep fried) YUM!

Ah now I've never had those. A proper fish cake to me is fish with mashed potato with lots of parsley and pepper, battered and fried. I detest the places where you get a birds eye fish cake dipped in batter.

I must try a fish cake like that, is it a north of the Humber thing or a Bradford thing?

Emmamb said:
Whereabouts? i live in north lincs-hubby works across the bridge in hull and in laws live over there aswel x

I live in Hull at the moment, I'm at the uni :)

Oh my gosh I LOVE scraps, there's the best chippy at the end of my street... awful place to put it! :)

I was born in & lived in Bradford for years. My mum still lives in WoodsideMy little sister lives in Withernsea near Hull & the other one in Rishworh near Halifax.I live down south now but I still a northerner.No clue how any of you follow plan in a area of the country where fish & chip shops serve scraps! Scraps are possibility responsible for 50% of my weight gain at college x
I live at woodside ha small world!! whos your sister is it sheryl at all? x

Wow loads of yorkshire lasses then!! wahew well chat on here have a yorkshire thread!!! HATE fish by the way but love scraps!! x

Back