you to rid excess skin

The bath gloves and dry body brush are pretty good from the body shop, i use the gloves every 3 days and my skin is as soft and smooth as a babies bum!! not too expensive either and they last for ages. also their cocoa butter body butter is lovely and i think they might be on offer at the moment. i like to smell of chocolate rather then eat it now! :D

I bought some palmers firming lotion last night - a little goes a long way AND in asda it £4 a bottle.

I might see if they have more...they didn't last night x

I never really thought of loose skin...until I watched Embarrassing Fat Bodies yesterday :( This poor woman who lost 14st was left with so much loose skin I cried. :cry: I even had a nightmare about it!

Is shea butter good as well? I have a lot of organic, hand made shea butter at home. I don't always use it but when I do it leaves my skin so nice and soft and young. :)

OMG I cried at this too-I think it was because I thought "I could've ended up like that!"

UPDATE: I have bought some body polish, a sisal mit, a body brush...and getting a spray tan tomorrow....My body is a beautifully moisturised and polished temple! :)

cool i've been using that tanning lotion that is a body lotion.

Back