You will be seeing less of me

Candlewix

Down boy!
BECAUSE I HAVE JUST LOST.....8LBS , on my first weigh in...yip, yip yip!!!..... :winner:
OK, I know its the first one and I still have a gadzillion miles to go, but I have struggled with weight for so long and am always disheartened with teeny tiny weight losses on first week. This diet is amazing...and thanks guys, all of you for the fantastic support this week.
Well....upward and onward, only ?*?*? more to go. :superwoman:

You mean onwards and 'downwards'!! :giggle:

well done on your first loss :D

Fantastic!!

Well done candlewix . Its brilliant isnt it to see the pounds fall off . Dont think about how far you have to go just think about next week and getting to your next weigh in. Break it up in to little goals (say ist stone -maybe next week !!, going down a size, etc) You have got over the worst week now girl . Its just routine from here and Drink, drink, drink !!!!!:D:D:D(WATER) (and talk to us here regularly )

hi candlewix,
that's a great result in your first week. I imagine you are delighted, good for you. Next week will feel much easier, I am 3 days into week 2 and I have to check every day what day I am on as it doesn't seem too difficult so far - good luck for week 2.
Doirin

well done!! amazing loss!! :) good luck for week 2!

Wow that's fantastic Cee. And what motivation to spur you on! Keep up the good work! x

well done, great lose :clap:
xx

That's a great loss, well done! Really will spur you on for week 2. Just keep your next weigh in, in mind and the time will fly by. Keep going cos you're doing great!

:happy096: and its only gonna get better!!!! You go girl!

Well done. Congratulations!

Big congratulations well done keep up all the good work, wk 2 is much much easier, keep up with the water
good luck for next week

well done, really great loss!!! good luck for ur next WI x

thats great. isnt it such a boost when you see those numbers going down instead of up lol

h xx

Back