Extra Easy You win some you loose some...

kaz3804

Silver Member
Sorry originally posted in wrong place! So after a bad week (not eating bad just bad stressful!) My old default habit kicked in last night of wanting to fall into lots of naughty food and bottles of wine with hubby! To put week behind us, BUT I knew I wanted to still loose weight this week. Hubby! (usually very supportive in my sw journey) wanted pizza! A quick check online told me I'd be looking at over 36 syns for a pizza (frozen!) And I just couldn't do it! So I settled for 1/4 pizza for 12 syns. Then usually we would have had southern fried chicken wings and chips with it too! Instead I added sw potato and sweet potato wedges and spicy chicken mini fillets (both syn free) I opted to just have diet coke and not my usual bottle of wine (pre sw). So ok I didn't have 1/3 superfree and I did use 12 syns on not great pizza but I didn't binge and go off plan, I didn't waste upwards of 50syns on a night infront of tv. So in my book this time I won!

Well done you, that must have taken some restraint!!! x

Wow that's a great story! And yes you didn't do the sf bit but I think now and again is fine, look at your other choices, well done you! Bet your feeling great today but just imagine how you'd be feeling today if you had all them syns! It might of tasted nice but yours sounded lush too!

Awh thanks everyone! I am quite proud of myself! Even if I do day do myself! Ha ha! Sadly scales didn't agree this morning! 0.5lbs on! So speed soup is now on boil I need to shift some more lard before weigh in! I def don't deserve to put on this week! Thanks everyone!

Just saying, stop weighing yourself! You made the right choices and you should be proud of yourself.

You are both so right! No more weighing for me!

You are both so right! No more weighing for me!

Hi all, I would agree with the weighing too. From past experience it can be so demotivating if you can't see any loss or even a have a gain, and personally I worry this is where you can feel upset and frustrated and think 'why bother' or 'what the hell' and turn to food for comfort. Hey you have done well if your week has been bad, as like you, I would have cracked open the vino and probably scoffed a block of stilton on top too :rolleyes:. I hope you have a better week next week.

Back