YOU x

i hate my tummy and my bottom!

i cant wait to get them somewhat toned and slim!

I love my eyes and my smile though so its not ALL bad x

Boobs! Too big and too saggy :(

No, I've always had big boobs and over the years they have become saggy (due to the weight I guess). I need to hoist them up into a decent bra or they end up round my stomach :(. I have a dream of having a boob job when I've finished this to reduce and lift :). Whether or not I'll pluck up the courage is another thing tho ...

i want a boob job when this is done to as at my biggest im only a c cup so goodness knows how tiny i will be when i lose all this weight lol x

Well if you're anything like me you won't shrink a cup size. I was an F at the start and I'll be an F at the end. Can't wait to end actually as I have some gorgeous bras in my goal weight size that I'll be able to wear again. At least I hope they fit 6 years on .....

I really dislike my tummy, i dont even feel like is part of me. Not only is i massive and saggy, its a badly scarred with huge stretch marks that wrap round my hips almost to me back :-(

I hate my thighs - they're chunky all the way to the knees. I really, really hate them.

I want a flatter tummy and smaller thighs. Would hav said off my face too but think i've lost it there already & wen I get near goal weight it starts to look 2 thin. I'm 5ft 10 though so the thighs will always b chunky.

Belly, it's horrid and getting horrid-er (!) as time goes on. I don't mind saggy boobs, as I feel I can sort them out with good bra/ no low cut tops, but the belly, it won't ever leave me in any natural way, so it's off to nice Mr. Surgeon we go, perhaps just before Crimbo, what a gift from Santa that would be!

There's just a little bit I don't like - it's the bit between the tip of my big toes and my scalp ;). At least I have my health :)

xx

But everyone wants your arse Toots! :)

I hate my legs, yep all of both of them! Think well over half my body weight is there! My ambition is to get a pair of knee high boots as I have never been able to have a pair to fit me!
Bit I like......the only thing I get compiments on is my smile so I guess thats my best feature! totally unaffected by my size too!

Back