young newbie please help

Hi Laura and welcome, did you know there is a special thread on the Minimins site for people having the Gastric Band?
Check it out, you'll probably get a lot of info and support there. Best of luck anyway, whichever method you try. xx

Laura, I think of LT as the non-surgical gastric band coz all you have everyday is 3 shakes, water and black tea &/or coffee. After getting to target you refeed slowly and you usually (not that I have coz I'm not there yet but others have said) find your stomach has shrunk and you fill full quicker - as long as you don't return to your bad eating habits you can keep the weight off!

We go into ketosis which is how we lose the weight and it stops us feeling hungry. I'm in my 19th week and find it really easy to stick to.

Hope that helps.

x

Hey hun....

I hope what ever you decide to do works out for you.

I was 21 stone and 19 stone when i started Lipotrim... I am now 16 stone and already very happy with my body. I stll have another 4 stone to lose and I know I can do it easily as I have already got this far.

I would seriously have a look into Lipotrim.... you may find it an easier option than surgery.

As long as you are happy with what you do.. thats all that matters

xx

Back