Extra Easy Help for a new starter please

JessieWiltshire

Hi everyone
I am a new starter on Slimming World, I've been doing it only for 3.5 days but I appear to have put on 2.5lbs! Please would you have a look over what I have been eating and tell me if I am doing something wrong? I'd really appreciate your help and advice. Thank you!! :)
I'll keep going and see what the scales say after a week but I am really nervous that I am just going to put on weight!!
I currently weigh 13st11.5 and Im 5ft 6ish.

Monday:
3 bacon medallions (no fat) microwaved
1 poached egg
mushrooms cooked in water
2 tbsp baked beans

Jacket potato
2tbsp baked beans
salad

fresh melon and pineapple snack pack

1 large homemade beefburger using extra lean mince, garlic and onion - grilled
slimming world chips
salad
2 tbsp ketchup (2 syns)

humous with carrot sticks (6 syns)

milk in tea: HEA

Tuesday
35g porridge oats HEB
150ml milk in porridge and 100ml milk in tea through day HEA
banana and apple chopped in porridge

jacket potato
tuna (in brine)
1 tbsp low fat cottage cheese
salad

2 x strawberry muller light

syn free prawn risotto
1tbsp parmesan on top (1.5 syns)

2 bananas

1 crumpet (4 syns)
1tsp honey (1 syn)

Wednesday

2 hard boiled eggs
3 bacon medallions (no fat) microwaved
1 medium slice of wholemeal bread (HEB)
1 tsp butter 2 syns

milk in tea HEA

1 cherry mullerlight
1 banana

75g wholemeal pasta
homemade tomato sauce with courgetes, peas and sweetcorn and a little olive oil (1/2 syn)
salad

chicken curry with lentils
olive oil and yoghurt in curry sauce (3 syns)
basmati rice

All looks fine to me. I did notice that with your jacket's at lunch, sometimes you aren't having the 1/3 superfree. Also with the chicken curry did you have your 1/3 superfree?

The 1/3 superfree is veg or salad with your meals.for example ur jacket potato is fine but try having it with a side salad to bulk your meal out.same with the curry bulk it out with veg x

The 1/3 superfree is veg or salad with your meals.for example ur jacket potato is fine but try having it with a side salad to bulk your meal out.same with the curry bulk it out with veg x

Thank you ladies! I had salad with jackets but no veggies in the curry except onion so I will try and remember to bulk out my meals with veg or salad. Does everything else look ok do you think?
Thanks for your help x

Back