*** YOUR ALL AN INSPIRATION***

missyd

Gold Member
Just wanted to say as im new to all this (on day3) what a great site seeing people like you lot who have lost so much weight makes it all worth while
seeing that if you stick to it, it does actually work
well done to you all Xx:)

Lovely post, Missy!

I agree, Minimins is fab epesh the LT forum (biased!) I love seeing the transformations of 'real' peeps!

Lisa xx

im thinking the same 2. Hows you finding it missy? im on day 3 to and its not to bad i have stomach cramps at night but there gone by the morning.

i surprisingly feel ok not hungry at all, day 1 and 2 felt a bit tired and had a headache but nothing to servere.
the only problem i have is i dont like the soup and for some reason the pharmacist gave me a 2 week starter pack with all the flavours in so i have 9 sachets of the stuff! just phoned LT to see if i could swap it and was told i shouldnt have been given 2 weeks supply only 1 did you get given 2 weeks worth or just 1???

I just got 1 weeks worth. and i chose what i wanted. I sacked the soup off and got choco and vanilla. I find vanilla the easiest to stomach as can mix with black coffee. Next time i go though im gonna try and get 3 weeks supply so i no i have it and the misses dont spend the money on other stuff lol. I dont have any hunger pangs just drink loads of water and your laughin.

i surprisingly feel ok not hungry at all, day 1 and 2 felt a bit tired and had a headache but nothing to servere.
the only problem i have is i dont like the soup and for some reason the pharmacist gave me a 2 week starter pack with all the flavours in so i have 9 sachets of the stuff! just phoned LT to see if i could swap it and was told i shouldnt have been given 2 weeks supply only 1 did you get given 2 weeks worth or just 1???

I only get weekly supplies!?!?

Take the soup back to the chemist, they should swap it with no problem!

Lisa xx

yeah when i had my consultation i ordered what i wanted but when i went to pick it up i was told it was a starter pack and had samples of everything.
have you tried the choc hot its lovely!!

its strange LT are baffled to dont know why the chemist gave me 2 weeks worth, they are gonna call me back later to see what can be done about changing the soup x

I just got 1 weeks worth. and i chose what i wanted. I sacked the soup off and got choco and vanilla. I find vanilla the easiest to stomach as can mix with black coffee. Next time i go though im gonna try and get 3 weeks supply so i no i have it and the misses dont spend the money on other stuff lol. I dont have any hunger pangs just drink loads of water and your laughin.

They will swap any your not keen on Dan, mine didnt like giving me more than a weeks supply, But I work away at a moments notice so carrying an extra weeks supply was essential, he gave in in the end. His reason for no more was that there was so much sold on on auction sites and they were trying to stop it.

you should just be able to go in and change it. the chemist i am with is proper class they are really laid back and said any probs dont hesitate to come in also that if i dont like one of the shakes i can just go in and change them.

They will swap any your not keen on Dan, mine didnt like giving me more than a weeks supply, But I work away at a moments notice so carrying an extra weeks supply was essential, he gave in in the end. His reason for no more was that there was so much sold on on auction sites and they were trying to stop it.

i see where there coming from I work nights n days and wont always be able to get there on the weigh in day so see what they say when i go on monday.

My chemist was happy to change the soup when I decided I couldn't stomach another one. She was also fine about letting me buy 2 weeks supply because my WI is Monday and with work and bank holidays I would find myself supply less! In fact it was her idea to let me have 2 weeks. She's very good - although she does insist using her phone to change your weight in kgs into stone then says the decimal is the number of pounds!!! For example if it changed to 9.5 stone (I wish!) she would say it was 9 stone 5lbs rather than 9 stone 7lbs!!! She told me I had lost 3 pounds more than I had last week!!

That's really funny about your pharmacist getting the calculation wrong! It brings us back to what we were saying about them not being very well trained! Just as well you are keeping track yourself.

Back