Your all gonna be so proud of me!!!

kissme

Gold Member
Hi All, I have difficulty saying no, i bought a bag of giant buttons for my friends daughter and when she didn't bring her in, I htought i would give them to her next week.

But after having a not so good day and still having tooth ache (6th week running) i thought sod it, opened them and ate only 4. i saw a very good colleague of mine walked past, so i called him over and gave them to him!! i feel so empowered! I said no and gave them away so there isn't any temptation! even tho it is xmas i can still say no!!!

Take this as inspiration for sayong no ladies, you wont believe how great it feels!!!!!!

well done chick, i'm proud of you, i must admit if i hadn't opened them i would have sat and ate the whole lot without stopping for breath haha :D.

I was just about to post something similiar.

In my work today i ordered a lunch from O'Briens for 8, platter of sandwiches and platter of fruit, strawberrys, melon, kiwi fruit and pineapple, and i got big packets of crisps.

They asked me to go through for lunch and i said no... but i put all the lunch out for them all, and cleared the room, and now all that is left is the fruit and 2 wee triangles of sandwiches (which keep staring at me, saying EAT ME!!!! :(, so i'm sitting munching on that, trust them to have ate all the superspeed fruits of strawberrys and melon though, so just having to munch at the pinepple and kiwi.

So proud of myself, as sandwiches are my weakness, they're the best thing, especially when somebody else has made them. xx

well done chick, i'm proud of you, i must admit if i hadn't opened them i would have sat and ate the whole lot without stopping for breath haha :D.

I was just about to post something similiar.

In my work today i ordered a lunch from O'Briens for 8, platter of sandwiches and platter of fruit, strawberrys, melon, kiwi fruit and pineapple, and i got big packets of crisps.

They asked me to go through for lunch and i said no... but i put all the lunch out for them all, and cleared the room, and now all that is left is the fruit and 2 wee triangles of sandwiches (which keep staring at me, saying EAT ME!!!! :(, so i'm sitting munching on that, trust them to have ate all the superspeed fruits of strawberrys and melon though, so just having to munch at the pinepple and kiwi.

So proud of myself, as sandwiches are my weakness, they're the best thing, especially when somebody else has made them. xx

Aww go you!!

I love sarnie when someone else makes them! whether it be subway or a sarnie shop or boots premade sarnies are awesome!!!

Yay go will power!

Well done for resisting the buttons!! I always find chocolate hard to resist , keep up the good work x

Hi All, I have difficulty saying no, i bought a bag of giant buttons for my friends daughter and when she didn't bring her in, I htought i would give them to her next week.

But after having a not so good day and still having tooth ache (6th week running) i thought sod it, opened them and ate only 4. i saw a very good colleague of mine walked past, so i called him over and gave them to him!! i feel so empowered! I said no and gave them away so there isn't any temptation! even tho it is xmas i can still say no!!!

Take this as inspiration for sayong no ladies, you wont believe how great it feels!!!!!!

**applauds**

well done ,i find it difficult to say no esp at christmas:D

Good for you! It's all or nothing in my house, lol!

Sounds to me like youve already sorted half the battle there hun, willpower is what it takes to be successful... well done you!

Back