Your Body Magic

Ha I know! Sheer determination to see it through as soon as possible! Can't believe ill have finished it next weekend! =O

I know, you're doing amazingly Lauren! I started so long before you and now you've zoomed past me! I'm saving my first round of Level 2 until after weigh-in, don't want to risk water retention, especially as it's that week of the month!! ;) x

Just ran 4 1/2 miles (526 calories, that's the guilt of the Indian successfully handled!), so pleased I broke my distance barrier! I've been struggling to cope past 3.1miles...and so today for first time I ran from home around both lakes so I would have to run back again. And I didn't struggle! However my pace wasn't great, 11.11 minutes per mile when I started at 10.40 mins per mile....I dunno how but need to claw back that pace. Any ideas?

Hubby was in bath when I got in so just did 30 day shred too! At least I done all my body magic for today! Whoop. Made more sense than having another shower tonight anyway!

Attachments

• image-984155047.jpg
    image-984155047.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 30
Wow you are doing so well!! I wouldn't worry about your pace on the longer runs just yet, just get used to the distance for a while first xx

My pace is like that for the 5k too tho :-/ I been taking the energy tablets they're half syn each, perhaps I need I take two at a time, I just need to dig deep and find somewhere where my legs can lift higher! Just wasn't happening at all

30DS complete! Level 2 Day 18 completamundo.

Another 4 1/2mile run before weigh in tomorrow morning!

Attachments

• image-1169242608.jpg
    image-1169242608.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 30
Ooh body magic for yesterday - 40 mins at gym :)

4 mile run completadeedee. I walked for half mile while on the phone to my useless solicitor so would have been the usual 4 1/2 run otherwise!

Also did 30 DS....so that's a total of 1 hour and 15 mins of body magic today ^.^ I passed my week!a goal by end of Tuesday lol!

Last edited:
My last week of body magic towards an award starts Saturday, boo hoo! Ill also have done 150 mins by Tuesday morning anyway hah! However it has to be over 5 days to count, so by end of next Wednesday ill have officially earned my platinum award! I'd love to claim it on Tuesday's weigh in, but perhaps ill be honest and wait another week, not sure yet! I know I'll have achieved it, it'll be nice to get the lil buzz Tuesday. But I'm sad ill have no more awards to work towards after this :( ill keep filling in the body magic online I guess though...help keep myself motivated. It's just a shame they don't carry on the awards, I wouldn't mind even if it was one every 4 weeks now, we need that lil incentive when we become people who are incorporating so much exercise with their eating habits...it's a real shame!

Attachments

• image-3048501954.jpg
    image-3048501954.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 27
  • image-2708984960.jpg
    image-2708984960.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 31
Wow Platinum! Well done. I got my Silver certificate for body magic at group today :)

Thank you! It comes around quick!

Just done 30 mins of 30 Day Shred. Knackered and ready for bed! Start Level 3 tomorrow, arghhh! Watching it tonight just to prepare myself!

Attachments

• image-2562558406.jpg
    image-2562558406.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 41
30 day shred Level 3 day 21 complete! It was day 1 of level 3, and it was horrid! Worse than you imagine even when you've already watched it through! Horrid horrid horrid, hopefully this one puts some visible results into any abs lurking under that stomach fat of mine! 1 inch off my stomach in 10 days though, must be from my hips although they still don't look particularly impressive! I'd like to say ill upload my before and after next weekend...but when I took one today and compared it to day 1...I didn't see any difference lol. Surprisingly for a photographer I don't take great half naked photos of myself anyway!

I'm thinking I need to go on to some of Jillian's ab workouts after this, seems my arms and partially my thighs are where there are results...so time to blast those abs!

Got talked into a 7am run tomorrow. Kill me. Kill me now! Erghhhh. I'm gonna do the shred afterwards tho, get it over with quickly!

Attachments

• image-3105403034.jpg
    image-3105403034.jpg
    376.8 KB · Views: 40
You're doing really well Lauren! <3

Thanks Hun! Sheer willpower, wouldn't have so much if I hadn't had time off work I reckon!

So done 4 mile run this morning for 45 minutes, then the 30 day shred tonight, level 2 day 2/ day 22. So that's over an hour body magic today ^.^ not counting the 7 hours I spent sunbathing haha ;)

Attachments

• image-1982331294.jpg
    image-1982331294.jpg
    380.6 KB · Views: 36
Living room back to being hijacked, so did my best in bedroom! Difficult but did 30 day shred modified lol =D

Done Level 3 Day 23!! I've had 4 days off which I hate but back on it now until the end!!

Attachments

• image-712804664.jpg
    image-712804664.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 36
Oh and officially just got my platinum body magic award!! I shall be collecting the sticker on Tuesday =D

Ran 4 miles, 50 minutes of body magic, 484 calories annihilated! A tiny bit of guilt chipped away at!

Continuing to log in body magic online, even though I have completed all the awards! Figure it can only help to log it :)

Oh and did 30 day shred too! I can't wait until its over I've had enough now, it was a killer today! I want to move into abdominal workouts only now

Attachments

• image-43464559.jpg
    image-43464559.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Day 25 of the shred completed!!! Yay, only 5 more days until its BYE BYE shred!!

Ill be taking a week's break, as I'm having real problems with my knee now, I have a horrid feeling I've stretched or torn something =( I'm seeing my doctor this week anyway so if I remember ill mention it and see if they recommend exercising through it or stopping...I hope I don't have to stop! :(

Attachments

• image-1532392245.jpg
    image-1532392245.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Back